Arizona Grow

Funny you should have so many to showcase. I have a new family member today to. It’s her first day seeing what little sunlight we had earlier. She is my favorite strain, no comparison to anything else for me, I love Chocolope!

Unlike everything else I am growing this is from seed. My neighbor is running a Chocolope mommy for me. I honestly don’t feel too much of a different from strain to strain, with the exception of how Chocolope makes me feel.

7 Likes

I almost got my hands on some chocolope seeds, got em in the mail and mail machines smashed em to dust. Honestly I just like the variety in smells and tastes. And some strains tend to stand out more than other in their own unique ways. It’s nice being able to see the different ways some can grow and some of the colors they will express with the phenos, bag appeal is everything these days

3 Likes

I understand. Like it says above, I’m growing White Rhino, LA Confidential, GDP, Plushberry, and Slymer. After drying sometimes I just throw it all in the same containers, honestly right now I couldn’t tell you what’s in any of my jars. Chocolope however will be segregated and appreciated.

Now if I could only find “Diablo OG”

Maybe it was someone’s own make and model, but I had some Diablo OG for a week, every time I smoked it I was asleep in 15 minutes or so. I haven’t ever come across another strain which does that to me.

3 Likes

Lol I could never mix em like that! I may have a problem, got 19 flavors here all trimmed and smokable for now, still got 1 plant on the drying line I’ve been procrastinating trimming up too haha I’ve got a couple put ur ass to sleep strains, ewok og or anything with the creme de la chem genetics is a pretty good throw u on ur ass strain, can’t say I’ve heard of Diablo og though

3 Likes

Holy hell, in all my days, I have never seen this before.

I woke up and found this one trying to get away. Time to get the rope!

6 Likes

Can I get some thoughts from anyone, and can those people ask others to give me thoughts as well? @Slym3r @azseaindooin420
@sdoyle

1 Like

Hey did you ever tag me?

1 Like

If you’re looking for someone’s journal, tap on their avatar in the small red circle. What’s in the big red circle will appear. Then hit where the arrow is pointing on that +.

Then you hit the red circle and the lower picture and the big circle will appear. Then you tap on activity where the green arrow is pointing and that will show you their activity which will lead you to their journal.

3 Likes

I have never used them.

2 Likes

@sdoyle thank you
@happilyretired thank you

2 Likes

Only thing automated on my grow is my swamp cooler kicking on and off for the warmer parts of the day, everything else I do the old fashioned way

2 Likes

And I am the opposite. I mix nutrients once a week and check the pH every couple days. Everything in my room is on auto pilot except training and defoliation :wink::+1:t3:

3 Likes

I went and bent her out 3 levels

5 Likes

20211126_102631-ANIMATION

Close ups of my plants on week 3 of flower.

Overall photo included

Side photo of Chocolope I just got outside this week

8 Likes

Artist finished my poster art for my mmj

Smaller stickers and labels

6 Likes

@Skinnyhb hey there! I like your artwork/ stickers - nice job. Plants are looking good too.

Each time I look at this post, I worry about your grow. That light shining in the backyard at nighttime is an invitation for thieves. Just because it’s legal now doesn’t mean you can grow out in the open like that. I can 100% say for sure that someone has seen that and knows what you’re doing. The next step is coming up with a plan to come take the garden.

I’m only saying this because I don’t want to hear that you’ve been robbed. People are crazy and on drugs half the time too so you never know what some idiots will try. I hope you live in a really nice area and know all your neighbors. You can probably see that light from a block away, and forget it if someone flies a drone overhead.

Anyone have any ideas to improve the stealth rating on this grow?

5 Likes

Try not to think about horrible stuff like that happening to me. I try not to think about horrible stuff like that happening despite the fact that somebody did rip me off for $170 recently. My neighborhood isn’t that great, and I accept that if somebody should rip me off they hopefully need it more than I do.

I leave it up to God.

5 Likes

You might at least put a HIGH INTENSITY motion sensor light up nearby so it turns on when anyone approaches…
The problem with tolerating theft is it only increases more of the same !

LOL look at San Francisco and NY city…pure friggin lunacy !!

4 Likes

There are plans to change medium and environments. Let’s all just think good stuff.

A light could be a smart idea, but it could also have drawbacks. I have two cats that run around out back all night, which could be triggering it on and off. As such if someone were casing me, they may observe the random nature or perhaps directly see the lack of human presence.

I’ll still sleep on that one, if I can set it up to he operative during a specific time period, as my lights are, that could work.

4 Likes

Many of the motion sensor lights come with adjustments for sensitivity…a little trial and error with your cats around may be beneficial…FWIW

3 Likes