Arizona Grow

Arriving later today, hopefully while the sun is till up so the bastards can get a little charge before my cats wear them out tonight. Being that my tent is quite literally on a corner of my house, I’ll simply fashion one of these LED security lights onto each corner and that will no doubt cover the 6*8 tent.

I have shared with some others that this is a much closer location to my home than I previously had grown. The last two crops were grown along my back wall, now it’s next to my house. After I make a visit to the doctor this month and get the estimate for a big bill, I can begin construction on rebuilding my shed, which will end up being 20*9. That will provide me all the room I need to grow, without the sun, sadly.

5 Likes

I just joined the network a few days ago, just seeing the activity here is truly amazing. we are one big green family! :seedling: :herb:

5 Likes

My grow journal isn’t even that interesting. check out @defnsmokn or @Slym3r or @azseaindooin420

3 Likes

HMCITY Solar Lights Outdoor 120 LED with Lights Reflector and 3 Lighting Modes, Motion Sensor Security Lights,IP65 Waterproof Solar Powered for Garden Patio Yard (2Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZSC6TNB/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_2JY4EYWNTSPZ7A3K5MAY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

These are pretty darn good!

3 Likes

That should at least make them think twice ! Especially after getting scared off once in the act…Good Luck!!

4 Likes

Including a photo from my sick plant. Week 4 complete and beginning week 1 for my Chocolope

20211203_113331-ANIMATION

5 Likes

Week 5 complete for most, week 2 for Chocolope.

20211210_115517-ANIMATION

3 Likes

Took some gloomy weather photos

3 Likes

Things are looking pretty good for ya! I’d say ur due for a defoliation though, always do my plants 4-5 weeks into flower and again 4-5 days before Harvest as a fan leaf precleanup before chops

I’m on week 9 and 7 as of Friday for mine

With the days naturally getting shorter and down below 10 hours of natural light(plus twilight) you should be seeing things finishing up faster than they usually would as your plants should be signaled to hurry before winter comes preparing to finish it’s cycle and die off , I try to time my harvest to have everything down by winter solstice(Dec 21st) before the days start getting longer again which some of my 10+ week strains are gonna be pushing past unless those lower hours gives em the needed shove. Timing it this late in the season we both can expect reduced yields since the plants aren’t really getting their full cycle in and having the opportunity to really fatten up but everything I have read it doesn’t hurt potency. Next year oct 1st-15th is gonna be my get into flower deadline, throwing plants out there Halloween trying to split up my harvest was a bit later in the season than I would have liked for the longer finishers

5 Likes

Check these out bro! I’m gonna order a set for this next summer grow!!!

3 Likes

This I like!

2 Likes

It’s going to be down to 37° tonight in the valley. @azseaindooin420 what are we going to do?

Personally I get up about 0400 so I may go turn a heater on inside my tent. Part of me thinks of that as overkill.

2 Likes

Showing 35 for me, got my fans off in the greenhouse and just crossing fingers, rest of the week doesn’t look to cold

I’m sure that doesnt hurt and keeps em less risk to frost

3 Likes

5 Likes

The cold nights we have been having is creating some odd manifestations on/in my Chocolope. Specifically the purple in the leaves and the grey in the buds. I was really excited to finally secure a Chocolope from seed, and I’m staying hopeful, but this plant is behaving in strange ways. Only grew 2.5 feet, and it hasn’t really bushed out. There are all kinds of possibilities as to what may be right or wrong with it and it’s environment, just going to stay focused on great water and lots of sunlight.

I think it is because I have been playing too much rap music around it.

4 Likes

Talk about a great way to end a crop. I’m 10 days out from harvest, here is the 10 day forecast. Is this really Arizona!

2 Likes

What are you going to harvest? I don’t see any pictures of anything that looks that close.

If the plant that’s getting the pretty colors is outside chances are the color changes are coming from those cold nights.

3 Likes

So the 31st is 9 calendar weeks of allotted time for flowering. Here are fresh images as singles and not a gif like I tend to do.

A great deal can happen in 10 days right?

4 Likes

You can throw that out the window. The plants are on their own clock. There are so many different factors in play. If they swell a whole bunch in the next 10 days you’ll be good. If those were in my grow room I wouldn’t even be putting a loop on them yet.They still need to swell. I just hate putting a date on anything as far these plants go. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I’m going to give you an observation here because I think you have some problems. Your plants are hungry there’s no doubt about that. You are starting to get frost but your buds have a long way to go still as far as growth. They don’t look near harvest ready to me. I’m sure this is not what you want to hear, but if they don’t change a whole bunch in a short time you are going to wind up with very larfy (fluffy) buds. And I doubt your trichomes are anywhere near being ready either which in turn will give you a very racy short-lived buzz.

Please do not take this as criticism because it is not. It is an observation. And I’m trying to prevent you from making what I believe will be a mistake. Many many growlers including me have made this mistake. Don’t harvest too early. You will be rewarded for your patience. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes