Arizona Grow

Not that I know what Octopath traveler is…but have a good time lol.

Marty

5 Likes

It’s a video game for special kinds of losers like myself. Not so much button mashing but more so an animated book full of redundant battles and incredibly difficult “boss fights” while interweaving 8 variable stories for the game itself, hence the name.

3 Likes

Healthy looking young ladies there @Skinnyhb! I may have to try those bags. I have used and re-used my fabric pots to the point I should replace them anyway.

4 Likes

Do it!!! ( Starsky and Hutch) @mrwonderful

It makes life so much better. The water has very little option, accept to be absorbed by the medium. It’s honestly made the guesswork of watering nearly none existent. They are super cheap, and I just learned via @PreyBird1 how to transfer from smaller to larger with them, and it seems ridiculously easy.

It was and is one of the best things I have seen on this forum, thank you again @PreyBird1

5 Likes

Function Video

Yeah, I’m a gringo, and I still wear my wedding ring, and I have a beard, focus on the bong, not me.

9 Likes

Now for the silly question…are you lit ? lol.

Marty

7 Likes

On my 8th bowl for the day, I’m feeling ok

6 Likes

+1 for the beard team!

6 Likes

Nice i bet you can use it both ways.
I smoked dabs out of a banger like this.

5 Likes

I find hash very interesting on a thermal molecular level.

Old timers have told me to get out a rusty razor blade and smoke it directly in my pipe in a humid and poor light bamboo shack. I can’t help but think that is 'nam talking.

Hipsters have told me to dab it. Ok so I tried a low temp dab and it wasn’t enough. Tried a high temp dab and started to get some smoke. Tried a level 5 pink dab and wow we were getting some clouds, but absolutely no high or flavor.

Today I took a small piece and flattened it pretty hardcore, put some weed in my bowl, then the hash, then more weed. Not only did it burn well, it actually worked like coals on a hookah, once it was going I didn’t need to relight.

So that’s how I am going to enjoy my hash from now on.

8 Likes

ROTFLMAO! quote of the year dude!

6 Likes

Babies are looking fan fucking tastic. I can’t wait to put these into flower and see what becomes of them. Hopefully I can take a tolerance break before then. Didn’t think to take pictures of the adults so that’s something to post later tonight.

11 Likes

They are looking soooo good indeed! Man, tolerance breaks are difficult AF :rofl: I’m not good at them. Homegrown is too good!

5 Likes

Yeah I haven’t figured out how I will do it yet

5 Likes

Cold turkey. 2 days a month is what I try. And every … I try to be a week or 2 off it.

3 Likes

Make up some chicken however you dig it.

When it is near done, add one can “cream of mushroom” and then the same pan add equal part milk.

Let simmer for 15 minutes while you wait for rice and veggies to steam.

20220504_145733-ANIMATION

7 Likes

Babies are great, adults have buds a poppin’. It’s a good day to play more video games until my little stinker gets home. I miss him like crazy, been three days now he has been at his mom’s, this shit sucks. Thank God for Hash.

Babies

Adults

Hash

11 Likes

Once things settle down for you a little bit, you might think about getting a press and taking your hash to the next level. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

I have a problem with dabbing. To begin, no one taught me how to dab, I bought some concentrate, sugar wax if I recall, and a banger. My first few months of dabbing were red hots. I didn’t know an appropriate size so I figured a chocolate chip was a good guess.

I basically broke myself into dabbing with high temp globs.

Eventually I learned about low temp, and different types of bangers, better quality torches and bangers which could hold heat longer, appropriate dab sizes for a normal person, etc.

After a year or so if dabbing I tried to smoke some flower and it didn’t do a damn thing. It took me months of no dabbing to get flower to work again. I haven’t had a dab in a couple years now because of that reason. I even feel it when I have hash, the threshold being raised to the roof.

Moderation and self control are not my strong points, and I am an all or nothing kind of individual. I have to avoid dabs unfortunately.

TLDR: The drummer from Def Leppard only has one arm.

6 Likes

When i was in washington. There was this lady that had hooka and it had a glas bowl for rosin. But its heat source was was a small square piece of camel Dung that justayed burning for a long time and you coukd take the bigest hits non stop. It was way to much hash to smoke at once but this hooka made it around to like 70 people before it finished burning.

10 Likes