Arizona Grow

Haha. Same over here brother.

4 Likes

I’m really surprised at the fact that these Cherry OG are still alive, and they appear to flowering just fine too. They may end up being a producers despite my far from optimal conditions with which I have grown them.

@970cannetics drop me a line next time you are around. I want to give these Cherries one more go down the road so I need to pick up another batch of seeds.

9 Likes

I think I would want to know how they turn out smoke wise before I got more seed and grew them again. I have some of them. These were hermie seeds. I also have the other strain he had back a year ago also a hermie produced seed.

Marty

4 Likes

Fair enough for experience. I want to give them another go because I would like to see what comes of them if they have the right bags and soil. I don’t feel I have done them justice in my hate grow. I have lucked out thank God, I have all 6 ladies, no confused plants or boys.

5 Likes

All I was saying that I don’t see any reason as far as health of the plant that wouldn’t give you an idea how good the smoke will be. They look healthy enough to me.

Marty

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. I’m rather embarrassed by them and think they may be the worst grow I have ever had to be entirely 100% honest. I know when I switched some things around, my new beans have been progressing like crazy, and beautiful too, rich and green.

I hear you, hopefully this Cherry OG works out and smokes nicely, not that I can smell or taste it :sob:

3 Likes

I posted pics some time ago on his thread about these. I had one true herm M&F (early) and 5 true F of 6 testers. I have #4(generic smell, thick in trichs) and #2(strong cherry Smell) pheno in my tent subbing for the 3-regM I just pulled - about to get Bob Blue-Juiced #2. #4 smokes great, good 2hr uppity-buzz for me and the girl.

6 Likes

I wake up way too early for a person with depression issues. Sometimes it seems that the first two hours of my day are just fighting off my depression, however I think a good chunk of that time may also be spent simply waking up. Took me about 84 minutes today to actually wake up, and once I did, it’s like a computer booting up, boom I’m on.

Anyway, today is a photo shoot of the babies from @PreyBird1 as they are just fucking gorgeous. The two shades of green are ideal in my eyes, and the growth rate is great. I have already given them one haircut to which they responded by growing taller, woot!!!

It’s hard to believe that those are day 27/57 side by side. I fucked up the soil and bags last time so badly it’s amazing those Cherry OG are doing anything at all. These little babies are going to likely surpass them in size and quality all because I used the wrong gear, or less than adequate.

When you find what works for you stick with that.

13 Likes

Yeah buddy! Now there growing like weeds! Lol.

5 Likes

Oh they look so happy! Grats, @Skinnyhb !

6 Likes

Also watch there feed increase the Runtz crosses drink more. I like to push until i get a tiny tip burn then hold, not back down. I can get my Runtz up to 1925 ppms. They can eat!

8 Likes

Babies…

Day 15 flower adults… @excommunicato

Added water from the bottom after I had top filled. Shit was sucked up like a sponge… Maybe I will do this daily…

12 Likes

looking amazing Bro thats for sure! I cant wait to get going! very very soon now!!!

4 Likes

The babies look amazing, I’ll agree to that. This bottom water along with top water may help really make a saving difference with the adults. Still have 45 days to rock their world into gorgeous flower, they want to, that’s obvious. Hopefully the bottom water will help disperse enough moisture inside the bag to the bottom of the dirt which I assume is probably bone dry up until today, meaning no roots have made it past X point, and Y space has been available all along. I don’t know I’m not a botanist or even a gardener, seems like it would make sense however.

This is my last run with cloth bags.

8 Likes

I too a long time ago used those saucer things to catch run off. And cloth pots and coco. I got gnats from over water issues and from nutrients in standing water in the drip trays. I see your doing it on purpose also so i just mentioned my experience not related to your grow. Just reminds me of my grow. I watched an awesome canna cribs and they used some techniques when planting and watering i liked a lot. So i started trying some of the ideas on my grow. And hanging around with the good folks here i learned even more. And still continue to learn new things everyday.

6 Likes

“Daddy I want a garage”

11 Likes

Lol the chalk parking lines roflmao!

7 Likes

He got his hammer and screwdriver and got to work on his cars

10 Likes

Yeah @PreyBird1 I have NEVER had the water get all the way down to the trays. This morning was the first time I watered them from the bottom. Probably finish the crop out that way unless I see significant adverse affects.

6 Likes

Do you ever think that may be the problem your plants had was from not enough water? I started off in cloth bags and water to a little bit of runoff most of the time. I used trays but I also used risers so the plants weren’t sitting in water. I grew big healthy plants, really can’t complain about how it worked. The reason I stopped using them is because it was so damn expensive because of the volume of water and nutrients they would go through. I switched to Rockwool… I absolutely love it. But, constantly chasing pH due to flood drain. So I switched to the bags and pro mix because I saw great success with this strategy. It has worked well. Significantly reduced the amount of nutrients and water needed to keep the plants happy.
I also water from the bottom up sometimes on plants that are not on a irrigation system. I do it with the bags and it works exactly the same as it did with the cloth pots. :+1:t3:
Just don’t let them sit in standing water and you will be fine.:v:t3:

6 Likes