Arizona Grow

It’s entirely possible. I also bet that the medium packed down and hard, and if the medium was dry then the roots may have only been developing on the top and center areas perhaps. This will be an interesting week to see if they change drastically or nothing at all perhaps.

4 Likes

I’ve had plants growing in Rockwool that looked absolutely gorgeous I thought I was doing a great job. I think I had 8 strains going and at least four of them hermed late in flower due to lack of water. You would’ve never known it by looking at the plant themselves but when I picked up the cubes they were dry dry. Underneath the leaves and flowers pollen pods everywhere. :man_shrugging:
I was trying to do a top water set up with rock wool. No Bueno. Flood drain works much much better. :v:t3:

6 Likes

Time for dessert… (after a little more defoliation)

8 Likes

Hell yeah grew it yourself the leaves are covered with sugar. Smoke the whole thing. Your grow you don’t need it to look as pretty as if you’re paying for it. I trim a little bit tight gifting and such but if I’m just gonna grind it up and puff on it… that right there looks perfect to me… :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Am I really stoned or is this funny? Especially the extremely dry humor at the end.

5 Likes

After my experience this morning, and seeing the difference in only 12 hours, yes, yes I do believe it may have not been enough water, and shit bags / soil.

4 Likes

I wake for 04:20

6 Likes

Those are some bright lights on at 4:20. That could fuck with an outdoor grow easy.

4 Likes

They are, it could, you also must take into consideration that the Pixel 6 night mode camera is basically a magical daytime photo device. Seriously, it sees in the dark, with colors, richly. Not being a fanboy, Google just made a really good camera.

3 Likes

Buds a poppin’

20220509_065026-ANIMATION

10 Likes

I always forget there is another two growing ops over at Lions place. This one is under the Grower’s Choice ROI 420 @ultrapuff @rucifer999

11 Likes

Looking good bro!

4 Likes

Palmtrees & powerlines. Always nice

4 Likes

Received another care package today from our one and only @PreyBird1 and decided I should make another unboxing animation for you all. I probably could have taken more photos and make it a bit more smooth over all but that takes up space and then we can’t upload it.

Two things I want to point out, the first is how many places extra care was taken, the outside of the box marked as fragile, the inside packed, the rolling tray bubble wrapped, some serious effort went into ensuring delivery.

Second and I haven’t seen this anywhere else, Preybird quality seals his boxes which have the seeds, I specifically took a photo of the little black box with it’s seal.

20220509_162300-ANIMATION

TLDR: If your scrotum itches you need to use moisturizer!

10 Likes

I love it when the buds bend over like that. Lol

3 Likes

“Give me a head with hair, shoulder length or longer”… Fuck I’m old.

:barber:

Gave them double strength nutrients today, hopefully they wake up at 19:00 looking beautiful and not dropping or dead.

9 Likes

Well there certainly isn’t anything wrong with those ! They look great! about there too.

Marty

6 Likes

I can never tell if you’re being sarcastic

3 Likes

I wasn’t being sarcastic at all. What is sarcastic about saying your plants look great? I was talking about the two you are growing elsewhere that are almost finished with flower.

Marty

7 Likes

@Skinnyhb @PreyBird1

What is different in these growbags or why do you choose em over plastic pots? The plastic isn’t breathable, is it?

Enlighten me!

5 Likes