Arizona Grow

And this is why I like to start with a 2-3" layer of clay pebbles at the bottom of my pots. Works well. I used to grow in the old school plastic pots. Growing in fabrics atm but I think I’m going back to the plastic pot… don’t like how fast the fabrics dry up either.

It all definitely make sense and I understand better now why you would choose the bags. For me it’s a bit too much waiste. I rather go with the struggles that come with the plastic pot. They are ok for me, have had many good results with em.
Thanks Prey.

6 Likes

My number one tip would be keeping it cool. Keeping the temp in the 65-75 fahrenheit range and enough ventilation helps I reckon.
Sufficient light ofcourse.
Reduced RH (under 50%) during the ripening weeks.

And a big chunk is genetics I’m afraid.

6 Likes

Hey the adults are in my old shit cloth bags - not the plastic bags I have recently secured for my babies. I’ll snap a photo of their haggard ass later.

5 Likes

My son talks to people in his room at night, mostly at night. This is normal. He talks to people and there is a set of balloons hanging in his room, shortly after he began to talk to these people he also didn’t like it if I would make them spin.

Sometimes these people are mad, and it scares him. He doesn’t scream or shout but he tells me the following morning. He doesn’t see these people when we go on vacation or when he stays at the in-laws for a night.

My wife inquired more about them. She asked for names and descriptions and actions, behavior, etc. Being the good “Nancy Drew” that she is, she consulted Google about this information. What she learned was unnerving to say the bare minimum.

Tina is the ring leader, sometimes Didi comes with Tina, and sometimes there is a third. My son sometimes is afraid of Tina but most of the time he is ok with her. Didi is only an issue if Tina is mad.

My wife learned that in 1950 when our house was built, the first inhabitants were a mother and her 6 children. The mother’s name was Christina. Sure as shit she had a child, who died, Didi.

It freaks me out thinking what my son may see, and further how no one else sees it except he. I hope they don’t look horrific, I hope that they don’t scare him. He has seemed pretty cool with them for as long as he has been alive. Like I had mentioned, he isn’t usually afraid of them, but sometimes he says they are mad and he acts as if he is scared.

Here are some pictures of my ladies, lots of shrooms growing:

8 Likes

From what I hear, this is pale in comparison to Oakland CA. What is it like compared to your city?

This is local Fox, not National.

4 Likes

Crazy homeless guy bathes in the fountain at the end of the street, seen him whip it out and piss or shit right on the sidewalk, mid day on a 4 lane road. Cops wont arrest him, its pointless, no way to pay fines and jail wont keep him…so he’s the local public nuisance for the neighboring 4 towns. Yet, it must be liberating to be so free with No Phuks to Give, except winters here are -20.

5 Likes

“They grow up so fast”

9 Likes

I spent most of last summer in the Central valley of California. There were lots of homeless camps along the freeways and in green spaces. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Here is Colorado we have some camps long the rivers and creeks but not so visible.

“there but for the grace of God go I”

7 Likes

Homie comes over, breaks flower with me. Enjoys the smoke and the lift, no cough. Asks if he can procure some while reaching for his wallet, gets shot down. Strolls over to the closet and slides the door to take a look.

“Oh shit fuck that weed, you got shrooms growing in your soil, what the fuck dirty shit did we just smoke”

I attempt to explain the microbiology of soil and that shrooms are likely an indicator of a great place for vegetation.

He declines to agree with me and suddenly the great high with no cough flower that he wanted to buy is dirty garbage. Hurt my feelings a little, even if I know he is wrong.

10 Likes

The clock has striketh noon. Since I can’t seem to get my morning going without smoking weed, I’m going to try to finish the rest of the day without smoking any. I got to get myself ready for a tolerance break.

4 Likes

The only thing on my Doctor’s waiting room TV is drug ads. Totally uninterested lol. Here take this…and BTW it has 47 bad side effects …but hey it clears up that pesky rash…right up till it kills you with cancer.

No thanks lol’
Marty

5 Likes

You know there is a saying …can’t fix stupid. Course I’d never say that out loud lol.

Marty

5 Likes

Moved to California in 1974, drove out there from KC to where I had pre-rented a condo. Lived in San Ramon. It was a trip through the intercoastal mountain range from Oakland. None of that going on back then. Never forget was driving through oakland to get to work…hooker lifts her leg up and plants her foot in the passenger seat and shoots me a come hither look. I had a Porche 914 LE 6 back then one of only 450 made. It was nicknamed the bumblebee, black with canary yellow Porshe in wide relief down the sides and the wheels and air dams were yellow too. Good ol days for sure.

Marty

5 Likes

Not too sure I follow what the reason is for web3 to bother with marijuana?

4 Likes

It’s a cash business, bitcoin is an easy way to wash. :man_shrugging: Probably way off but it’s a thought. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

So my Monkey Slapz, which are looking great per some of your comments, are getting a little too big for my veg room, and I fear they will not make it in there space wise, until June 22nd. I have three options I will share, please help me make the smartest decision.

1. Just trim or top them you dumbass.

2. Move them into flower earlier.

3. Let the shit become a jungle in my veg room.

Regarding the first, I really have no definitive experience with trimming plants that will grow inside, and I don’t want to damage my potential yeild. Regarding the second, they spent a full month in a bad habitat before I moved them into a proper situation, so that extra 30 days is rather stunted time. Regarding the third, uh, what’s worse, being moved out of the ideal area under a veg light, or into flower without a full enough time to mature?

I have been talking about the back 5 with mature branches that have reached well past 12" out. Not the front 5 with twiggy baby branches.

Thanks for the input.

8 Likes

I keep my plants short by topping.

6 Likes

I forgot about another option, simply pull more space out of thin air. That’s the option I picked. Here are the babies:

Figured I may as well toss in some photos of the budding adults, and a small casualty, which is ok, it happens.

Trichomes are coming in, leaves are falling at a slow pace, everything is dialed in finally.

If I only have to suffer one crop that is below average in order to get the swing of growing inside, I would say that’s pretty good for the learning curve.

In no way am I proud of these ladies, except for maybe not having killed them.

12 Likes

What happened?

5 Likes

I don’t remember at this point, smoked too much already. Noon is almost here and then I quit for the day.

Edit: I remember now, I was picking off yellow dead leaves and yanked one horizontal instead of vertical, broke that little end branch. Should always use the right tools for the job.

6 Likes