Arizona Grow

I understand completely. I however chase those scenarios. I love to be frightened, scared, petrified, I love it. It’s an unequivocal rush.

Just really lucky my wife happened to have that screenshot. She has had three phones since then, I can’t believe she still had it myself.

5 Likes

That really is amazing!!

5 Likes

80° is amazing :star_struck:

Opened all the house windows, airing the place out while I can, may be another couple of MONTHS until it is cool enough to do this again and air goes stale fast.

That’s the only downside I can think of to Phoenix, the bloody heat. It’s only a matter of years until no one can live here except for Hollywood celebrities and Silicon Valley gurus. No one else will be able to afford the ac, and even those themselves have technological limitations.

Enjoying this while I can.

Here are pictures of weed that wants to flower, or seedlings who had 2’ roots and had to be replanted and now they don’t know which way is up.

12 Likes

Everythings looking pretty healthy/happy !

6 Likes

In ten days roughly, they will be moved from small to large bags, trimmed down and opened up, BBP applied, and finally, flipped, on what I call chaos day.

I would try and trim them now, but if I take them out I will not get them back in, so I’m just hoping things ride out all right until next Friday.

7 Likes

Those are absolutely beautiful man. Alot of people are making woodens here, I think the resin one are better. Love the colors. That Preybird logo and graphic is sick!!!

I went over to the Lion’s house and ate a handful of edibles.

Great start to a book. :rofl:

11 Likes

Sometimes when I’m getting ready to do something I stop and think to myself “would @PreyBird1 do this” and if the answer is no, I then ask myself “are you retarded”?

Got some plants that will need to dry soon so as soon as that set in on my grey matter so did mad max mode. I looked around the house and this is what I had available.

Obviously that won’t do, I need more of a room, with some way to hang stuff. I found this on Amazon and bought it thinking I would use it in the small bathroom I have in the UMRK.

Once it arrived I checked it out in the bathroom and I just didn’t like it. However I still had that little rack just staring at me everyday, so after a few bowls I figured let’s give this a whirl.

Drying Closet 1.0 was completed using trash bags, and it just wasn’t a good idea, at all. I hated the way it looked, and I knew something smarter could be achieved for just a few dollars, just had to think. I found some hash, and I thought for a couple bowls, then I went to Home Depot high, that’s the only way to go to Home Depot. I spent $15 on insulation board and tape.

Now I know that doesn’t look entirely perfect, that’s because it is not entirely done. I have the option at this point to load from the front, and either vent from the front, or from the top, which is what I’ll do.

Once I load it, I’ll tape up the front seem, and then open the top flap an inch. I also have a great deal of excess which I will use to make small feet to elevate it an inch or so for cold airflow from the ground.

TLDR: Spent $15 and did work instead of buying a tent

9 Likes

Nice skinny. Creative! Some inventive creativeness hombre. Only thing I would do: I would make some air holes or a roster or something up top as well. Then you get that flow.

He’s like your God or somehting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:
But prey’s awesome yep.

6 Likes

That’s why I didn’t seal the top. I even mentioned that hero. I will seal the side when I load it, but the top flap is capable of swinging wide open. It’s only taped on one side.

5 Likes

Yep I just read it, I’m sorry browski. Was too fast.

5 Likes

You must grow yourself good flower

5 Likes

Wish I could share it. New High Times mag just came in. I stopped trying to read it because I’m on the same page for 20 minutes and the letters are blurry AF :laughing:

6 Likes

I bought some of those hanger thingies and really like them. I think that all you did was great!!

6 Likes

Hey man it just has to work! That works great. I made a heat oven using a cardboard box and cardboard tube with metal tape and a heat gun to bake my headlights so i could do a bixenon light conversion to my truck.

heres the oven lol.

yeah see it just takes a little imagination and some enginuity. Nice work man! @Skinnyhb

10 Likes

The best of days I am home by 06:30, with groceries, and a clear schedule ahead of me.

Today is the best of days.

Hey here is some weed, the last one shows exactly how many fucks I give.

11 Likes

I woke up from my nap and cooked dinner, because I was confused. Now dinner is made and it’s not even 16:00 yet. I’m going to brave the 112° and go get really stoned followed by watching Apocalypse Now (Redux). Initially I wanted to eat shrooms and watch it, but I think marijuana may be the more appropriate DoC.

5 Likes

Shrooms isn’t the best idea in that heath either :fire:
Watch out with getting too off ur tits over the bong too. :v:

5 Likes

Just prepped the movie before I head out back, 3 hr 15 min… This is going to be the evening adventure apparently!

Well fuck, here we go, TTYL

5 Likes

Charlie don’t surf!

5 Likes

Hey, it’s 3:15 in the morning and it’s only 90° outside

Good morning @pptrsha1
Good morning @nacho151

6 Likes