Arizona Grow

As a firm believer in democracy, not America so much, simply democracy, I strongly encourage you to elect for mail-in voting. When my ballot arrives I can take out my phone or sit down in front of my computer and I can Google every individual’s position, and I can fact check it, and I can ensure that I’m voting for the people I want to represent me. Part of the freedom of democracy is the requirement to research the individuals who are our representatives.

6 Likes

Skinny, just register for an absentee ballot…
Been voting absentee pretty much my whole life ! Always get sent the voter guide with all candidates and all their affiliation and statements along with a description and pros/cons on ballot measures…

FWIW

9 Likes

Wake up before 5 am?

Just go water your plants and wait for sunrise!

Edit: Score! I remembered it is a BBP day.

6 Likes

I get up at 5:30 at a sales meeting.

5 Likes

Final BBP application applied. Absolutely no trimming so far. These are my bushy results. I think that the BBP may be worth it, every penny.

I included the second to show that I am running out of space, we are at about 5.5’ right now. I probably should give them a trim some time soon?

7 Likes

I’m about to play a game called, Don’t stop breathing. I took two edibles not long ago and I found it almost impossible to roll over. Since then I have taken two edibles many times, today I’m going to have four.

That one edible might look ugly but you wouldn’t kick her out of bed

Munchies Game is Strong

9 Likes

Damn dude be careful

6 Likes

tenor

*I won’t eat the whole cake, I really don’t want diabetes

Post Note - I set a timer for 1 hour and wait an hour between each edible.

9 Likes

I don’t remember last night too well. Goals achieved.

@PreyBird1 1 week flower down for these :monkey::monkey_face::monkey:

I’ll defoliate in the next 3 weeks, I have 5 more adults to move into this room.

9 Likes

That there is a good looking cake! Paired with a big glass of cold milk.

6 Likes

This is the best TV commercial ever

@TheMadFlascher just watched a movie on Netflix called “Molly’s Game”. I think you would like it, don’t let the cover fool you.

6 Likes

???

Sometimes I think “The Onion” is in my news feed. I literally have to do a double check and see if this is real.

Honestly is this real? Why would there even be a need for human meat substitute? What in the actual fuck?

The only logical conclusion I can come to is that cannibalism is already a rampant problem in China and in order to curb that issue they are exploring the idea of plant-based human flavored meat.

5 Likes

New wall art for the smoking section of the UMRK

6 Likes

They eat sterilized Poo…Poop Burgers Cosmopolis please…street meat and fried bugs… Uhm no thanks.I’ll have my trail mix without undigested corn.

7 Likes

Just ate some of this yummy canni-banana bread.

8 Likes

Beautiful morning today, even if it is 89° at 05:30

9 Likes

LOL, damn…I’m guessing like everything else…once you taste the real deal…you ain’t gonna settle for cheap substitutes !!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :skull: :skull_and_crossbones: :poop:

4 Likes

Faaaaaavaaaaaa Beans!
Hannibal Lecter Candy GIF by Trolli

5 Likes

willywonka-cannibal

Only frowned on in MOST societies, not all.

It’s also not healthy, there are numerous reasons to not eat another human. You see, this is why I think the article has to be a joke, am I really talking about cannibalism like it ain’t no thang?

Maybe we have been eating people for a lot longer than we know about? I have long thought that Hollywood tells us a little bits of truth disguised in the movies as fiction. Something’s not right about a movie called “Soylent Green”

soylent-green-is-people-gif-7

5 Likes

I love this track. It goes without saying that if you are posting the track you likely enjoy it… this song takes me to the verge of tears, it’s beyond “enjoy it”. This was such a dark time in my life, lost, self destructive and lost, and really angry.

It’s amazing how some songs, smells, temperatures, can cause us to almost time travel as it were. Seemingly leave our body and existence and go back to some time before. Every detail rebuilds itself, more than deja vu, you are simply there again for a moment.

Anyway, before, or maybe about the same time, no, before Metallica decided to dabble into symphonic metal, Norwegian “true” metal legend Dimmu Borgir had already perfected the art. This track is from their 4th album, and you may not like it, but when the orchestra is head banging and smiling (1:58), how can you hate it?

2 Likes