Article: Chemistry's Miraculous Colloids!

Although science has known about them since the late 1800’s, most people have no idea what colloids are or how they work. Here’s a reprint of a 1936 Reader’s Digest article talking about how this is the wave of the future.

Our company has been producing various organic colloidal concentrates and custom organic colloidal concentrates for over a decade with great success. They may be used as a stand-alone, or in conjunction with your favorite fertilizers. Either way, they’re completely organic (USDA and CAAE certified) and greatly enhance the plant’s natural ability to uptake and distribute nutrients and protect itself from all types of threats.

Chemistrys-Mircaculous-colloids.pdf (459.0 KB)

4 Likes

We manufacture the this technology under the brand name ecoAgra by ecoSolv Technologies, LLC and supply it to cannabis growers.

Robert Davis
rldavis@ecosolv.com

2 Likes

Hi Robert - That’s terrific! I see your dilution rate is between 1:600 - 1:800, too.

We’re now at a dilution rate of 1:10,000 - 1:15,000 (Yes, that’s correct. 0.0375mL per Gallon of water.)

Your competitors, such as BioBased USA and ProGreenAg / USAg have tried to acquire our technology/formula in the past.

As for cannabis usage, we have a very large grow operation in Canada currently conducting a trial, and two other companies on this network have been provided samples for trials, as well.

Attached is a chart showing some of the many successes we’ve achieved.

We now have several contract manufacturing facilities in Europe and South America and are looking for a manufacturer / distributor for North America.

If you’d like to discuss further, please PM me here. Thanks!!

Glenn

3 Likes

Hi Glenn:

I sent you an e-mail about two weeks ago and it bounced back. Give me a little more information on your product,

Thanks, Robert (Bob) Davis
ecoSolv Technologies, LLC

1 Like

Hi Bob,

That’s strange. Please resend to glennmantel@gmail.com. Thank you!

Glenn

1 Like

It was sent as below. If it’s supposed to be forwarded to my actual email address, it didn’t work.

Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 8:22 AM
To: ‘Growers Network Forum’ replies+7394f81b080b7bc7fb1ca89fd4543b3f@growersnetwork.org