Tomorrow, April 23, we launch an episode of a brand new Canna Cribs series - Infused Chef.
You are definitely going to want to try out some of these recipes after watching!
1 Dozen Beignets / Donut Holes
1oz Osetra Caviar
Blueberry Creme Fraiche:
2 Cups Heavy Cream
3 Tablespoons Buttermilk
Blueberry Powder to Taste
- Find a bakery that makes beignets, and if that is not possible donut holes from a quality donut shop can substitute.
- For the Creme Fraiche you will combine the cream with the buttermilk then cover with a cheesecloth and wait 24 hours at room temp for it to thicken.
- Once thickened you will put it in a small bowl and whisk in the blueberry powder.
- To make the KIVA chocolate drizzle you will take 2 5mg squares of KIVA chocolate and melt it in a double boiler. Then drizzle melted chocolate on top of beignets.
- Place the beignets on a plate, drizzle the creme fraiche, KIVA chocolate, put a scoop of caviar on top of each beignet, and place the chocolate covered blueberries around the plate. Enjoy.