Tomorrow, April 23, we launch an episode of a brand new Canna Cribs series - Infused Chef.
You are definitely going to want to try out some of these recipes after watching!
FOIE GRAS SALAD
1 Cup Salad Greens Mix
2oz Foie Gras
1oz Shaved Fennel
¼ Cup Grilled Corn Kernels
1oz Heirloom Carrot cut into ¼ inch thin coins
4-6 Pieces Uncle Herbs Infused Cantaloupe
Blackberry Vinaigrette Dressing/Infusion:
1 Cup Blackberries
¼ Cup White Balsamic Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Honey
½ Cup Avocado Oil
1 tablespoon Baked Bros unflavored syrup (8mg)
- In a mixing bowl place greens. add grilled corn kernels, carrot coins, and cantaloupe pieces.
- In a small cast iron skillet on med/high heat sear the foie gras. Carefully remove foie gras from the pan with a spatula and set aside.
- For the dressing - Process blackberries in a blender until smooth. Strain pureed blackberries through a mesh into a bowl, and discard solids.
- Process blackberry berry puree, whole or roughly chopped shallot, honey, + vinegar, in a blender for 30 seconds. With the blender running, pour oil in a slow, steady stream, and process until smooth. Once emulsified, add the tablespoon of Baked bros syrup into the blender. Set Dressing aside.
Using a mandolin slice the fennel
- Combine the bowl of greens, veg, and cantaloupe, with foie gras, fennel and dressing. Toss and Serve.