As soil microbes move, plants follow them

What’s interesting about this is while the study focuses on trees, there are broader implications. Climate change and changing soil conditions will cause microbial environments to change. As a result, favorable conditions for plants will change, and thus the plants will follow the microbes around.

For any outdoor growers, this is particularly important. Keeping an eye on your soil’s health is not just about your NPK, but the microbes themselves (as many of us are aware).

This also has implications on wild types of cannabis as well. Where they can be found and their genetics may change based on these changing soil conditions too. Ruderalis, for example, will likely start to travel northward.

3 Likes

Excellent Hunter

2 Likes

I consult on farms and other forms of ag studying soils and adding the proper chelated microbes and carbon chains to your soils. also materials that will break down your current soil and jump start it.
RKAG remedy, rates are low . 1 tea spoon per 5 gallons of water. a pail will stretch out a while. Also I’m open to doing free soil testing to show what RKAG labs is all about. Soils are always changing and I run certain test to show what is available to the plant that time of its current season
ralpht@royalknight-ag.com
pick my brain for free. I stay open to continuing education. I’m learning new stuff all the time. Even though your soils are prob good, the cost is low that justifies soil and paste extract as well as water as just a guideline and tool for the total harvest

3 Likes