Ask Me Anything: Cullen Raichart from GreenBroz [Thursday, Jan 25th, 11 am MST]

that is very environmentally dependent. product should be properly dry, the leave should be crispy. normal dry time are in the 7 - 10 days. we recommend a moisture meter to check dryness. 9% is perfect but it really is all about the Leaves.

2 Likes

How do you all convince old school hand trimmers to transition over to using your product? Will you ever provide a wet trimmer for people who practice trimming by hand in this stage?

2 Likes

@CullenGreenBroz

What differentiates Greenbroz to Twister by Keirton, Triminator, Centurion Pro and some other trimming companies on the market?

Sometimes it can be daunting for a grower to decide between all the amazing options on the market. What is the #1 reason that growers choose GreenBroz?

1 Like

cleaning intervals are based on product moisture. properly dry flower leaves no residue so cleaning can be done at the end of shift. wetter material can build up after several runs. requiring cleaning. the cleaning is simple and once you have done it takes 5- 10 minutes depending on how dirty it is.We schedule demos all the time. give us a call 1 844 379 8746 or reach out to us a greenbroz.com happy to show you how we can help you increase your bottom line

2 Likes

once you see how great a job the machine does it is pretty easy to give up hand trimming. we are not in work on wet trimming at the moment.

4 Likes

@CullenGreenBroz

Episode 1 of Canna Cribs was at Glass House in California, and they use several of your machines. Episode 2 of Canna Cribs is at Grow Op Farms in Washington, the #1 Producer in the i502 market. Although, they choose to do hand trimming, and even have a team going 24/7, which is an incredible feat in itself. How would you convince them or commercial grow operations like them, to convert to machine trimming? Is there any research or data you could share with us?

2 Likes

@CullenGreenBroz ,

What kind of warranties do you offer on your equipment? What is the service like if I have a problem? Do you have technicians available that come on location depending on state? Do the entire units need to be shipped back for repair in the event?

2 Likes

Is there white papers or testimonials that states your trimmers don’t damage the trichomes?

2 Likes

there are a lot of trimmers and trimming companies out there. Our focus is on our customers success. we have national sales managers to assist you through the process. as far as technology we are unique in our approach the design of the machine allows for easy access during the trimming cycle where most machines are restricted. our machine is more of an extension of the operator and not just a tube you throw buds into.

We have the best customer support and most knowledgeable staff. your success is our goal. in our daily meetings we talk about why we do what we do. it is all about our customer.

I grew up in a small company family who lost everything because of a bad machine purchase… So I know how valuable customer service and support is.

3 Likes

@CullenGreenBroz

Where do you foresee the state of trimming to be in 10 years once the cannabis market has matured?

Do you think there will still be professional growers choosing to hand trim, or will the general consensus be to use machine trimming?

2 Likes

we have a ton of testimonials and pictures on our instagram and webpages. check us out there and see for yourself
Instagram greenbroz_inc
web greenbroz.com

2 Likes

Hey hey! I have a few questions for you:

1.) Is there any work being done on developing a commercial model? I am talking hundreds of lbs a day, industrial machine style? Is anyone focusing on, say, the 50 acre+ size gardens?

2.) Who would I talk to about a commercial product that I think would be perfect for GreenBroz development and product line? With my position in this industry, I talk to industrial growers all day, everyday and I hear the products they ask for, what problems that have and what they can and can’t find in terms of solutions to their problems.

3.) Why do you think your trimmer is regularly considered “not the fastest, but definitely the best quality”? Is it just the design of the blades? The bed design? What do you think makes the real differences? How can you speed up the processing time with your trimmer?

Thanks!

3 Likes

What kind of safety guards are in place on the equipment to prevent accidents?

Have you ever had a customer say they had an accident with your equipment? Has anyone lost a digit on one of these?

Do these require any sort of certification to use? If I bought one of these and have employees, is there a training process? Plug and play?

1 Like

Can the 215 and 420 unit rotate slower than 20 revolutions a minute ?

3 Likes

everything at the moment is consolidating so i see more automation and larger processing systems. (we are actively working on that as well). I do believe there will be people who will always hand trim but from a cost perspective it is essential to do much of that work by machine.

3 Likes

The #FlyinHawaiian looks incredible on your instagram. That was trimmed with GreenBroz? That looks legit!

1 Like

2 Likes

Trimmed with GreenBroz? That is fire!

1 Like

yes we have a large scale processing machine that can be scaled to do Hundreds of pounds per day.

If you reach out to Info@greenbroz.com I would be happy to talk about product development.

the machine was designed for quality production not volume. that being said we are automating feeding and cycling to increase productivity and consistency. really exciting dev work.

4 Likes

I feel demo’s are very important when it comes to trimming. As that seems to be the only way to convince someone to purchase a trimmer. Do you provided demo’s for only commercial customers or will you do a demo for hobbyist grower as well ?

2 Likes