At Home Cannabis Potency Device | Thc & Cbd Potency Test | Weed Test Kit

@peter1vz please let me know what you think? I use it for medical & that would be great if it works!!!

:pensive: wish there was an affordable method that worked. Sure would help us medical usersā€¦

@PreyBird1 @Slym3r @mothergoose @jory
https://www.medicaldaily.com/healthy-living
What about one of these kits?
Thanks in advanceā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s just the link the the home page. @maryjane13

@Slym3r hmmm, how do I send the page?

1 Like

When your on the page you want to share, go to the top bar copy and paste it on your post.

@Slym3r @mothergoose @PreyBird1
ā€œHow To Test Marijuana Potency At Home? Here Are 4 Recommended Kitsā€ How To Test Marijuana Potency At Home? Here Are 4 Recommended Kits

Letā€™s see if it workedšŸ¤ž

2 Likes

Didnā€™t check link but just in case ā€¦ Purple light is what I see most using, people say itā€™s quite accurate, only thing it can be calibrated so ppl can fudge resultsā€¦ As with all home tests

3 Likes

The labs here seem to be fudging results too. Lol

2 Likes

@hoppiefrog is this one your referringto

ā€œPurpl PRO FAQsā€ Purpl PRO FAQs

3 Likes

Just checked the $$ over $1400 for Purpl. Way out of my price rangeā€¦Iā€™m just a poor mouse lolšŸ€

3 Likes

I already have a at home test kit, but I wonā€™t recommend HER, very high maintenance! Lol.

4 Likes

i agree with u 100% there is no way thru a picture can u determine potency How have U been Prey havent talked to u in along while. How is ur project going?? what are u growing this go around?? and most important how are u feeling

3 Likes

@Olcoot shame on you :rofl::joy::rofl::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Doing well my friend. Im still growing my stuff and a couple others im harvesting a big harvest on sunday.
I got these strains

1. Runtz
  2. white caviar
  3. Amnesia lemon
  4. Red dragon
  5. Crimea blue.
  6. King kong
  7. Runtz x slapz
3 Likes

Thatā€™s the one :wink:

1 Like

Many do, most places can be financially suggestible to do so 150% sample rates are common

1 Like

Looks like a big haul how is the strainley business going?? What I sent u is a few weeks away from showing up in dispensaryā€™s in Oregon and Okla I will let u know how it tests out. I know 2 different growers who have it in this run. Be well and be safe

2 Likes

I just got the tCheck tester. I tried it out and it is simple to do infusions. I canā€™t vouch for the accuracy yet. I also got the flower tester which is a little more involved.

I have been disappointed with my tinctures and infused oil and honey. So out of frustration I infused 1/2 cup of MCT oil with 1/2 oz of my Cheese Quake. About 1/2 small buds and the rest good shake. I let it go for 6 hours at 125 degrees. Looks like ink. I had to dilute it 5 to 1 to get the tCheck to read it but it come in at 21.3 mg/tsp diluted.
So I am guessing my undiluted MCT is about 127 mg/tsp. That should do it. Iā€™ll let ya know!

I will do the flower test in the next day or so.

5 Likes

so a quick update on the tCheck. Based on my testing results I did 1/2 teaspoon which should about 10 mg and should have been enough to get me slightly elevated. I am a notorious lightweight with edibles. Nothingā€¦ Going to try a teaspoon (~20mg?) and see what happens. Iā€™ll try less dilution next time.

So if yaā€™ll read about the worldā€™s first MJ overdose this weekend, know it was in the name of science, he had a smile on his face and there was an empty girl scout cookie box at the scene. ;^)

5 Likes