At Home Cannabis Potency Device | Thc & Cbd Potency Test | Weed Test Kit

Has anyone tried this home testing kit/app?

2 Likes

Has anyone used these kits? They state they test edibles or oil hash etc.

1 Like

@mothergoose no but I am interested in finding a home test kit for sure!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I move these topics together ladies

2 Likes

@maryjane13, @mothergoose
Hi,
I’ve never seen those ones before; I’ve seen a couple others, but they were way too outrageously priced for home grow testing.
I’m really interested in this though. If it works, especially at that price, it’d be amazing.
With that it would allow you to test each and every strain of each crop you grow, which would be so killer!
Please let me know if you find out anything more about this.
Thanks,
Jory

1 Like

@jory yes at home testing would be great especially for those of us who are using it medicinally. I don’t understand why they can’t create an inexpensive method like they do for other things like pool testing, ugh.
I can’t afford $$$$ to do it or send it out.

2 Likes

@mothergoose if you decide to try one of these please let us know your opinion on it. Good luck😉

2 Likes

I am watching this thread to see the results myself!

@maryjane13
Hi, yeah, I’m right there with you. It’s asinine to have to pay what these test company’s want and certainly prohibitive, financially, to home growers who just want the resultsfor themselves and not commercially.
I totally agree that a swimming pool like test for home growers to test their personal harvests would be amazing! It’s not like they’d need to be certifiable or anything.
It’s a great idea that somebody with the skills and resources needs to work on. I wish I were still in college and had access to our labs and all of our equipment like I used to. I actually am a scientist, though more of a social scientist than a chem or bio one. Lol. (I’m an archaeologist). Even so, I can figure out the necessary basics in my head, so I’m sure that someone with a lab could figure it out!
I’ll keep looking and if I find any test that would be good for us home growers I’ll let you know, and if you find anything new I’d really appreciate it if you could let me know.
Thanks a lot,
Jory

4 Likes

@maryjane13 @Slym3r @mothergoose
Hi guys, believe it or not, I was on Amazon looking for some things I need for my next indoor grow and I came across this!!!

…unluckily I can’t figure out how to send any pics, but it’s available on Amazon for $69.99. It’s like a camera lens-thing (like some filters) and you put it on your phone and take three of these specially detailed shots and it will send it to their server or something and then it’ll tell you what potency the Bud is, plus much more!!! …the first year service plan is included with purchase of camera thingy.
It’s called: Hi-Grade Manufacturing Scope.

Have any of you heard of it before? I haven’t. Supposedly they have a team of scientists working there there that will help you sort out nute deficiencies or any other issues you may
Please let me know if your find out anything about it.
Thanks,
Jory

1 Like

@PreyBird1 can this work?

4 Likes

Hello @maryjane13 I tried this system on my first grow when i made canna caps. The work! However, the maximum THC test level only goes up to 15mg/ml. You can check out my tCHeck 2 Test. Let me know if I can assist you

2 Likes
1 Like

@Slym3r @PreyBird1
I really don’t know, but I’d like to find out. I might say the hell with it and just order it to see if it’ll work or not.

4 Likes

I dont think it can work. How can it analyze a sample through a picture. Ill wait to see if anyone tries it. Its not expensive but…its bullshit in my eyes.

His bushes had 18% thc lol lol lol ha ha

8 Likes

@jory :sunglasses: cool. I’ll check this out haven’t seen this one.

1 Like

I’m with you @PreyBird1. How can you get a potency test with just a few pictures? Sounds like bs to me, especially for the price.

4 Likes

Has anyone tried the tCheck yet? If not I may take one for the team next week. I will let ya’ll know how it goes.

1 Like

@mrwonderful let us know whatcha think🥰

1 Like

maryjane, well, I truly want to test this type of device for growing Apple Strüdel hemp flower in the indoor conditions. Just to understand, what exact type of cbd hemp flowers I’m talking about - you can take a look at this site ( url: https://blacktiecbd.net/collections/cbd-hemp-flowers ). They have Apple Strüdel hemp flower, and dozens of other CBD stuff as well. One more cbd hemp strains, that I love is California Kush hemp flower. It has an awesome taste and smell.

1 Like