Attention Hemp farmers. Processor in Colorado is looking for high potency hemp

Grand opening event for reliable processors now open in Delta Colorado. We are now taking offers to process high potency Hemp. If you have a crop to sell and are a certified farm in Colorado contact us here for more info. Act now before we are at capacity due to high demand.

Our extraction machines utilize refrigerant which is one of the cleanest, fastest and most cost-efficient methods for producing pharma grade concentrates.

6 Likes

@4CornersCannabis might be able to help you out!

3 Likes

I could possibly be interested in Organic Ethanol extractions to save me some time.

4 Likes

Thank you - we are connected now.

5 Likes

hey are you still in need?

4 Likes

Hi there, What kind of products are you creating this year?
Namaste, wishing you a bright day!

Angela

www.Cannabisbuyer.com

Operations

707-971-0616 If my voice mail is full, send me a text if you need to reach me right away. Set up a phone meeting here: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/angella

3 Likes

I see this post is fairly old however for those in need of hemp Biomass, Distillate, Crude Oil, or smoke-able CBD Flower I am also an independent service provider for a southern California hemp farm. Please feel free to contact me to inquire.

2 Likes

Hello @puzsurfing, Iā€™d like to learn more about you and your business when it is convenient. Please email me at your convenience. Info@cannabisbuyer.com
namaste,
Angella

1 Like