Auto Daiquari Lime XXL(Dutch Passion). Out(51°N.W). Late mega plantaricus. Breeder

Hello Bro! I am engaged in breeding and selection of cannabis varieties to obtain high-quality seeds

I dug up a plantarik and sowed a tall auto Daiquari Lime XXL (Dutch Passion) all this - 06/10/22. The heat was more than +30 C. As always, the abundance of midges and mosquitoes, even during the day. Also thick grass almost to the waist already. I had to work hard, only such a shovel mastered it.
It turned out - 3 rows of 10+ meters and one 2 meters. This is what one person managed to master in half a day.
Fertilizers - mineral complex. And were sprinkled with slug pellets.

I have been growing this variety for several years, it is sticky and resinous.

5 Likes

And this is how they already looked on 06/25/22

5 Likes

We are waiting for good weather from above) And new photo reports.
To be continued…

4 Likes

Top-10-Best-Images-of-Creepy-Cats-1

5 Likes

Recently I took a picture, grew up at a gigantic pace). Almost two weeks.

6 Likes

grew up)

5 Likes

Full bloom stage.

6 Likes

The cones are ripe, the tops are cut off, the lower ones are still growing. The bumps are very large. To take out the harvest from this plantation, a sportsman had to make two walks, and even then he barely made it.

On September 1, there was a frost, the side leaves were broken. Those fasts from Europe grow nearby, the situation is much worse there, almost all the bushes are beaten, although they have just begun to bloom.

My landraces have been corrected)

8 Likes

Very nice and impressive crop @northbulkorgani . Almost ready for harvest.

6 Likes

Yes already ready)

5 Likes

wow again very nice shots of awesome plants.
I am wondering as there seem to be no fences, are there no animals to eat these lovely plants/ except for slugs???

6 Likes

Hello bro! Yes, there are many different animals - hares, moose, wild boars. This is sometimes harmful.

7 Likes

What landrace strains are they?

3 Likes