Auto flower 2021

Can I scrog my auto grow or should I let them go?

2 Likes

Depends. Are they inside or outside?

1 Like

This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Fill this out. It will provide many more topics to discuss in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info in the one place. Every time you post in your thread, it goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

Threads Vs Posts. A thread is a personal room. A post is each time you comment on a thread. Your threads are yours to talk about growing cannabis topics and conversations you choose to have within the guidelines of our community. No gun, politics and social conversations unless pertaining to growing cannabis. these conversations take away from those in need of help growing their medicines.

And @Slym3r is always around with a helping hand!

3 Likes

Anyone habe an auto flower stretch fast? I got a lemon mimosas that looks like hemp…all opinion

2 Likes

3 Likes

You have 4 threads up of this one grow lol.

3 Likes

I know a guy that had an autoflower stretch from 29.5" to 50" in only ten days. It didn’t look like hemp, I don’t think. We can ask some other growers. @mudman

I think I can find the journal and tag you in it.

3 Likes

I’ve had a couple that came real close to doubling in height during stretch. They turned out fine. Looked like a modern hybrid. The tall one you have there looks like an old school landrace. Nothing wrong with that. :metal:

2 Likes