Auto flower and budding

when do you know to give auto flower bud food my frist time with autos

5 Likes

I push my veg nutes even up to the first couple weeks of flowering.

Can you let us know what kind of autoflower your growing and how old is she? Also what nutrients are you using?

We have quite a few auto Growers here that lend a hand some are @blackthumbbetty @sdgreene @not2sureyet @screwauger

2 Likes

I usually don’t switch to bloom nutes until i see calyxes … this is strain dependent but usually sometime around week 5-8

3 Likes

This exact topic was addressed in the AMA with AN yesterday if u want some good info on it.

Good luck

2 Likes

Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Nutrients, Fertilizer. Bloom, Micro and Grow strain is Cinderella jack

3 Likes

@sdgreene uses AN products and he answered above

Also this was a AMA that took place yesterday with AN if you like to read through it

2 Likes

I feed all three parts of the AN base at different amounts during the grow cycle fyi

3 Likes

ah perfect thanks for the info a good read for sure

2 Likes

You are more than welcome :grin: anything else we can help with just let us know :wink:

1 Like

As soon as you see bud sites forming start bloom boosters and start tapering off the nitrogen.

3 Likes

What do you soak your seeds in?

1 Like

I soak mine in water with just a couple drops of H2O2 mixed in. I soak up to 24 hours and then they go In a damp paper towel until the tail is long enough to plant

1 Like

Cool much appreciated brother I will let u know I might start soaking tomorrow

2 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like