Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Auto flower grow. Lithium OG, and GirlScout Cookies

I don’t know how I missed this.
I usually read all new posts.
Sorry man
Your plants are looking good from what I can see

4 Likes

I see it a little now that I zoom in.
Not as bad as mine were.

Maybe they are done stretching. If not you can bend them over. I do it all the time

4 Likes

Flower formula is 4gs part a 1.2 Epson salt and 2gs part b, you can boost the Epson salt to 1.5 if you want. Seems to help with terps.

I’m running that formula with a little bloom booster this run to see of it does even better than just adjusting, but the adjusting works great.

7 Likes

Would be interesting to know that recipe. @dunbar and I both had hard water issues. Got him on RO now and hard water fixed.
Also just like me, couple weeks in flower and here come the issues.

6 Likes

The big GSC is done stretching I believe. More than likely I’ll do some bending to get her down a little.

2 Likes

Looking good!!

2 Likes

Hey thank you! Really all the credit goes to @bow4buck for all his guidance and time helping me get things in line. But I water them so I’ll take some of the credit.

6 Likes

Thought is show an update. I moved one of the GSC to under my Mars hydro hoping to free up a little space. But the heat it causes is a bitch. I basically run around 83° most of the time. The lithium are almost done although you can’t see them viewing the GSC. Any suggestions on getting then out? Lol.

6 Likes

Its a jungle in there. Looks to me like ya know what the hell you’re doing :grin: nice problems to have brother…

6 Likes

I got a guy bahaha! There could be worse things to have going on for sure.

4 Likes

Cut down the back 3 last night. The lithium og. Had some bud rot on a couple of the main colas, but I’m pretty sure that was it. So fingers crossed they dry alright.

Talk about a shit show getting these out! I had to cut all my netting, wiggle myself under some plants and slide these out!

5 Likes

Since having to cut my netting out to remove the lithium, I found this one fallen over. Yes, those are ratchet straps. I didn’t know what else to do, and I’m determined to see how this big girl ends up!

5 Likes