Auto flower grow. Lithium OG, and GirlScout Cookies

I don’t know how I missed this.
I usually read all new posts.
Sorry man
Your plants are looking good from what I can see

4 Likes

I see it a little now that I zoom in.
Not as bad as mine were.

Maybe they are done stretching. If not you can bend them over. I do it all the time

4 Likes

Flower formula is 4gs part a 1.2 Epson salt and 2gs part b, you can boost the Epson salt to 1.5 if you want. Seems to help with terps.

I’m running that formula with a little bloom booster this run to see of it does even better than just adjusting, but the adjusting works great.

7 Likes

Would be interesting to know that recipe. @dunbar and I both had hard water issues. Got him on RO now and hard water fixed.
Also just like me, couple weeks in flower and here come the issues.

6 Likes

The big GSC is done stretching I believe. More than likely I’ll do some bending to get her down a little.

2 Likes

Looking good!!

2 Likes

Hey thank you! Really all the credit goes to @bow4buck for all his guidance and time helping me get things in line. But I water them so I’ll take some of the credit.

6 Likes

Thought is show an update. I moved one of the GSC to under my Mars hydro hoping to free up a little space. But the heat it causes is a bitch. I basically run around 83° most of the time. The lithium are almost done although you can’t see them viewing the GSC. Any suggestions on getting then out? Lol.

7 Likes

Its a jungle in there. Looks to me like ya know what the hell you’re doing :grin: nice problems to have brother…

6 Likes

I got a guy bahaha! There could be worse things to have going on for sure.

4 Likes

Cut down the back 3 last night. The lithium og. Had some bud rot on a couple of the main colas, but I’m pretty sure that was it. So fingers crossed they dry alright.

Talk about a shit show getting these out! I had to cut all my netting, wiggle myself under some plants and slide these out!

6 Likes

Since having to cut my netting out to remove the lithium, I found this one fallen over. Yes, those are ratchet straps. I didn’t know what else to do, and I’m determined to see how this big girl ends up!

7 Likes

Trim day for the lithium. 1st plant gave 59 grams. I’m semi disappointed by the density, but these were not taken care of really at all. The picture is the trim so far. The trimmer is really eating up these airy buds. The trim will be quality though lol. :ok_hand:

1 Like

The roots from the larger GSC. Pretty well took over the 7 gallon pot

3 Likes