Auto-mix 2.0

Week four
Mild nute burn on the og and jack strains. Bubble gum wasnt effected. I added b-1 and I think it got old because it takes the ppm up to 360. I’ll take that out and the nutes will be around 160 to 200. Waiting on the preflower

2 Likes

Week 6
Preflower is here and I’ve corrected the nute burn they are growing fast and have a nice green color.
There seem to be droopy fan leaves though. I thought they might need water so I fed them. A couple picked up a little but most are still droopy. Trying to figure out what they don’t like :thinking:

2 Likes

They came back after a couple hours. It’s tripping me out a little it’s like they just go to sleep on their own time.

2 Likes

First pictures are my fem sunset sherbert and afghanamal cookies

And for the autos.
Got past the little hiccup we were having. It’s not an exaggeration when they say autos take half the nutes regular plants take. Noted.
Other than that flowers are slowly starting to speed up. I’m just giving them water with a little cal mag for now.

What? they say what? please pardon my ignorance. i did not know of this growing philosophy. please help explain.

I’ve read a few places that autoflower plants are more sensitive to nutes than normal plants. They say to cut back as much as half the recommendation. Just Googled around random blogs. At first I fed them like I usually do and they did not like it. So flushed and all is good. I’ll keep you posted because I plan to feed them again soon but I’m going to start lower and add slower

well, i’ve been set to tracking so i know i’ll see your update :laughing:

this grow that i’m on now is my first auto grow and some of the stuff I’m learning/figuring out is completely different than what i assumed/heard before starting this project.

I have a problem with authority (in real life too) and bro-science in web forums. i’d rather see your anecdotal, hands-on opinion than someone regurgitating bro-science!

keep doing what you’re doing!