Auto-mix 2.0

Ordered a mix pack from ilgm. Should be arriving today. Then I will start germinating. I have 4 months to get these flowered chopped and dry. I have two tents. One has some photos in flower. I was thinking of starting 12 and move 6 to the other tent when the photos are done. First grow with these strains…Any advice for each strain is welcome as always.
Bubblegum
Jack herer
Og kush
This thread is for the autos but I might sneak in a couple pics of the photos once in a while.
I work through the week. So I’ll post pics and the list of pH rh nutes yadda yadda when I get home and started because there will be a few variables.

4 Likes

These are my flowers!
G.g. , g.s.c., sunset sherbert and gelato

5 Likes

Following for the autos!

2 Likes

I think I was reading you thread earlier. Your on your first autoflower journey? There’s gorilla glue and girl scout cookies that are auto In there. The small one and the two tall ones. I didn’t keep track of anything like I’m going to now and there was alot of change in the environment

3 Likes

I have grown ILGM JHA. Super easy grow. They love light. The 20 or so I have grown all show Sativa strong. Prepare for heavy stretch if your lights are not strong

4 Likes

Seeds are in the paper towels.
3 of each

Sf1000 led
1000w blurple
I’ll try to keep pH 6.3-6.5
Some will be in plastic pot others in fabric
Fox farm soil
I’m debating on trying out different foods.
I use foxfarm, and some bloom booster 1rst and last 2 weeks of flower Mammoth p and fulvic acid.
Any suggestions for nutes that are good for autos? I’m putting together a feed schedule considering different npk ratios.

3 Likes

I don’t have any advice to share, but I really like using Jacks321 because it doesn’t require much thought. When my plants start showing signs that the FFOF soil is crapping out, I just start full strength with Jacks. I feed every time I water. I watch for signs of nute burn when I decide to add other stuff. It hasn’t happened yet.

2 Likes

I had a small epiphany this morning.
When I did that hydroponic grow I used advanced nutrients and got really good quality. I just thought it was because it was hydro. Now I’m thinking I might give it a try in super low doses at first :thinking: I still have some from last year I hope it didn’t go bad.

2 Likes

J.h. and og kush all popped got them in the dome using ez plugs
All the Bubble gum seeds barely has a split in the shell so I’ll let them go another day or two

1 Like

Gorilla glue is done!

2 Likes

I know it looks a little preme but I feel like I had to go with the pistols on the main flower there was new growth popping up everywhere

1 Like

Getting them in their homes.

3 Likes

Today I am going to start feeding.
All but one are doing well. I broke one of the b.b. peice of root really young and I think it’s just trying to catch up. I might germinate the other 2 so I have 3 of each

The food I’m using brings the p.h. down to 6.3 I think I’m going to roll with that to keep a steady ph the whole time. Ppm is 260. Using ph perfect micro(2-0-0)and b-1
(1-1-1)
Remember I’m fairly new lol so if you see me doing something drastically wrong please reach out.

2 Likes

Showing some signs of a deficiency already any ideas? Maybe calmag will help?

2 Likes

I think those leaves look good. I would keep doing what you’re doing. I think that in a few hours those same leaves will look smooth and shiny.

When is the next time you plan on watering?

2 Likes

When it’s dry I’m guessing it’s still got some moisture to it. I’ve overwatered alot with my first couple grows. So I just check about an inch deep to see how dry it is.

2 Likes

Okay just beginning the 3rd week
I’ve got them up to 350 ppm
Trying to keep pH the same but it varies between a few points .
But needless to say the look great nice stack and even growth

3 Likes

Really quick
So…My last gelato plant got stressed and turned hermie. So I got a ton of seeds collected so far and I’ll have more once I go through the rest lol anyone up to trade? I did successfully germinate one to make sure they are good and I can send a few extra just incase
Gelato from ilgm

2 Likes

3 Likes

I would label those seeds as Hermie because they most likely inherited the trait. Hermie plants are usually regarded as bad/weak genetics. With that being said they are still capable of producing smokeable flower and can be saved as a last resort if you ever run out of seeds/money. Keep them separate from true female plants if possible to avoid pollination. Also if you know someone who will never make it to the end of a flower cycle but wants to try growing for fun those would be my choice of seeds for them.

2 Likes