Auto Power Plant, Magnesia Haze, Giant But, Critical Jack. Out 2022 (51 ° N). 100+ plants. Ukraine

Sorry for my English…

Good evening, we are from Ukraine!!

In early May, he sowed 4 varieties of tall Avtiki - Power Plant, Magnesia Haze, Giant But, Critical Jack. Perhaps some of the so -called Superwo, we will check. 3 rows of 20 meters, and 4 rows of 10 meters. This species turned out to be a clearing. It was dug by a shovel manually. I do not use such a bad manner as germination, was sown directly into the ground. Spring was very wet and cold, therefore, was sown to the most small depth. Fertilizers Standard Mineral Complex Yara Mila, mixed with carbamide approximately 50/50. I usually do not use any watering in the meadows. This was a clearing in the forest. Many of the endedly had to do work on the cutting of huge Verboloz bushes (Kozi willow), also slept some trees. And he cut off his sword - his knee to the bone. It was a lot of lost time for treatment, well, I could not stand it for more than a week, it healed a little and again in the fields … In total, several hundred seeds were sown in this meadow, but I will see about a hundred, now he will consider hemorrhoids and take a lot of time, we will look later according to the result (chickens are counted in the fall). This happened because the huge dominance of slugs in this year, and they are huge, rarely saw such as large caterpillars. Apparently this contributed abnormally moist and prolonged spring. Even now I saw fresh cannabis beasted still green. Although before the shoots I scatter the Polish “hard” Bros. But for the insurance of two different manufacturers, they differ in appearance. I usually scatter them in excess of the norm, although there is enough a pinch according to the instructions. But there are so many slugs that they should be poured into several visits, but once.

To explosions and bombing, we are trying to grow something …

11 Likes

The plants don’t look like autoflowers, they’re pretty big.) However, these are autoflowers, already starting to bloom.

And this is how they look now:

11 Likes

I’m just in awe yo. Even with what your facing, your doing it. And very articulated. This is definitely not your first Journaling. What’s with the 51° n ? I hope that’s not your location. I’m eager to learn of your grow. Very!

6 Likes

Totally unreal. Looking forward to seeing this harvest. Welcome @northbulkorgani

6 Likes

Thank you…)

2 Likes

Have grown up. Unfortunately the photo was taken late in the evening. Not clearly visible:

Processing: 20160522_083008.jpg…
Processing: 20160522_083108.jpg…

Processing: 20160522_081221.jpg…
Processing: 20160522_081330.jpg…
Processing: 20160522_081510.jpg…

3 Likes

My conveyor growing) Where old plants did not take root, I sow young ones. When the first ripen, the young will grow up.

7 Likes

New photos:

6 Likes

In general, the harvest has begun. Already many bushes are ready. I also made a canopy in the shade under the trees, so as not to be seen “from the air”.

7 Likes

The yield from the bush is very large, as for an out. Completely without artificial irrigation, the rains stopped, it begins to dry out, ripen, the rains began, the stigmas are reborn again. If with watering the bush would be a solid bump.

The resinousness is amazing, I washed my hands with soap twice, and on the second day, just touch it to my eyes, it bakes. The main drawback is that if the temperature is below 30 they get moldy, even under such a seemingly blown canopy.

5 Likes

Hi all! The report can be considered completed.

4 Likes

Congratulations! Looks amazing. Very good journal.

4 Likes

great thanks for sharing your grow adventure from Ukraine!

5 Likes

We will try)

5 Likes