Auto Skywalker Haze, Fat Pete's Cookies, Creeper, Skush, Black Valium, Bruce Banner, Neville Haze, Mazar, OG Kush, etc

I made another project, as always already (who follows my grow reports knows) at 51°N.
Planted a plantation, all autoflowers:

Auto Skywolker Haze

Auto Fat Pete’s Cookies

Auto Creeper

Auto Skush

Auto White Widow XXL

Auto Mazar

Auto Neville Haze

Auto Bruce Banner

Auto Pineapple Express

Auto OG Kush

Auto Strawberry Pie

Auto Gelato

Auto Girl Scout Cookies

Lowryder #2

Auto Pandora

Auto Black Valium

Auto Original Northern Lights

Auto AK-47

There were high hopes for Auto Skywalker Haze, they said that it can grow several meters high, but so far like everyone else. Maybe a little higher by 10 cm.

Like all plantations, standard care: complex mineral fertilizers Yara Mila, and Carbamide. Slug pellets. Not a single artificial, additional watering. Sowed in mid-May. The site is wet, and the spring was abnormally cold and wet, so it has not been possible to disperse this plantation so far. The earth was compressed, the plants were nailed a little. I’m working on it.

As already traditionally), I had to do the cutting down, huge goat willow bushes, and even trees. More than once grass mowing and hoeing have been carried out. You understand that in itself it didn’t look like that, that’s all) There would have been knee-deep weeds. Cannabis would stick out only tops.

6 Likes

Now they already look like this. Unfortunately the photo was taken late in the evening. Not clearly visible.

8 Likes

You got some nice christmas trees going there !!

Marty

6 Likes

Dang, BUDdy, those be looking fine, fine, FINE!! GREAT JOB!!

4 Likes

I will try

2 Likes

Already most of the bushes are ready for Harvest, the leaves have dried up. The resinousness of the cars is amazing.

4 Likes

Made another overhang. And he began to hang bushes from this area under it.

6 Likes

Very nice harvest and good luck with the drying of it. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

chrisj, Thank you. Contact)

4 Likes

Hi everybody! The report can be considered completed.

4 Likes