Autoflower won't ripen!

Lol is about 4.5 long 3 feet deep

2 Likes

I’m really happy with the hlg products

2 Likes

Yeah i know the lights get warm and prolly not a good thing for any kind of moisture around them. An exhaust pullong air out of the closet into the open area would prolly help a ton atleast a 6 inch and keep the 4 inch for the intake.

2 Likes

Just some insights…

Dropping temp too much could herm it. I am a grower who does not care for amber trichomes. If I want to fall asleep, I’ll go with a strain for that. I always harvest at 90% cloudy with little to zero amber. Always happy with the results.

3 Likes

Yea I’m running a big dehumidifier also that puts out a ton of heat

2 Likes

Yeah dehumid heated my room bad also. Ac made it too humid dehumid made it too warm lol

2 Likes

Me also, but I’ve only have a few cloudy ones at this point. Maybe I’m just impatient but I thought this auto would be done long ago

2 Likes

The time frame u see on site is from flower time not start to finish and them times are under the most ideal temps with no issues

2 Likes

I miss understood that then. I should be finishing soon then

1 Like

The last week or two are maddening. It’s safe to plan on it taking a couple weeks longer than the breeder states for flowering time. Don’t fret.

3 Likes

I cut it off of nutes 2 weeks ago, I am now second guessing if that was the right decision :confused:

1 Like