Autoflower won't ripen!

Hi everyone this is the my first auto grow and I have a white widow auto that has made some impressive buds, but it is taking forever to finish, it was supposed to finish in 6 - 8 weeks but I’m on week 12 and only have a few cloudy trichomes, is there anything I can do to get this to ripen, I have moved it to my main grow room about a week ago where I have 6 females on there flower 12 12 cycle, I needed the closet to start my new seedlings

1 Like

Have you dropped ur temps any

1 Like

No I haven’t I am not able to do that at the moment because of the location :confused:

2 Likes

My Temps are between 75 78. I was thinking about putting in a building outside, nitetime Temps are around 40

3 Likes

What location is the plant in that u can get a small ac unit or something to drop the temos?? Just curious. 40 at night unless u can keep the room at like 64 or so id say 40 would kill it off if it got that cold. If u do outdoor id say a small space heater in the area to keep it at about a 64 or so then move the plant there after u know it dont drop much below that too cold and too long will kill them and right now sounds like itll be the stage of fattening up the buds to finish up. Keep a close eye on it. I had them finish in the room i have at 75 to 78 day and 65 to 68 nights. Good luck

1 Like

The room is in the back of my basement and I haven’t figured out how to vent the heat from my portable ac. The buds have already fattened up and hardened. thanks for the input … I think I’m gonnamove it outside with a space heater as you suggested. 20201124_224525|666x500

1 Like

What size exhaust do u have and what about air intake??

1 Like

pick a bud and nuke it, then toke it up, it might be ready now.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m running a 4 in intake ATM from my laundry room that stays around 60-65

1 Like

No exhaust pulling out

1 Like

No, I haven’t figured out how to get it out of the house without the neighbors noticing

1 Like

Ok hang on im confused a bit. Whats ur setup like. A tent open area closet??

1 Like

It’s an open area, extra bed room. And I’m running a closet grow

1 Like

Hmm what kind of light is it

2 Likes

U can get a fan and just have it exhaust into your basement area away from the closet. If u put a carbon filter on the exhaust it will cut down if not stop the smell. If there is no window around i dont really know what to say about the ac unit. A window or another closed off room to vent it into

2 Likes
2 Likes

Can maybe see abo i t one of them personal space cooler devices might work for a few degrees

2 Likes

And I’m running the hlg 260 and the 135 in the closet

1 Like

Damn how big is the closet lol. Sweet light choice btw. I have 3 hlg 260xls myself and love them.

2 Likes