Autoflwer ready to harvest?

hi i live in scotland started in greenhouse now inside and outside when sunny is this ready for the chop

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Here is a guide to help you decide when to harvest!

13 Likes

Hi there @buddly

Welcome to Growers Network. Your plants look great and are end their flowering cycle. I think you can go a couple more weeks with those flowers.

11 Likes

I do that too. your plants look good. i think i would wait another week or two before chopping. when the leaves start to yellow like that and they don’t take as much water, and the plants aren’t throwing out new pistils, then you’re very close.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @buddly . Plants look good.
Im new as well. I would listen to there advice. Nacho151 has a good chart to reference. You will need a jewelers scope to see the trichomes.
And good luck :+1:

6 Likes

hi thanks for advice i have been flushing for a week now will keep flushing for another week got another 2on go one went mouldy so took out tent to much moisture but saved it i think cheers

9 Likes

Very beautiful

6 Likes

Me personally if judging by this picture I would say your close very close but I would advise if possible get a jewelers loupe to check the trichomes you’ll be able to get a closer an better look there relatively inexpensive but either way best of LUCK an welcome to the family!

[/quote]

9 Likes

AC Infinity Jewelers Loupe, Pocket Magnifying Glass with LED Light & Dual Lenses, 30x 60x Zoom for Jewelry, Watches, Coins, Stamps, Plant Buds https://a.co/d/8A9Qso1
I personally use this one but there are MANY out there I just personally feel AC infinity’s quality overall is the best no matter what the product

8 Likes

mmmmm, looks cool

8 Likes

what a nice “purple bud” _ Glad you joined OverGrow and thanks for sharing !!! Welcome and by the looks of your picture - it’s very close to harvest

8 Likes

cheers guys got a jewlers thing trichomes still clear will i still keep flushing water clear

6 Likes

trichcomes still clear but looking dry will i still feed leaves burnt or water first grow hard with scottish weather temp 20c average help

6 Likes

trichcomes still clear but pistons turning light brown do you think its past it or chop now looking dry

6 Likes

If your trichomes are still clear wait a few days before harvest.

4 Likes

Hi @buddly welcome and great effort
I think i would pull that now. Can you put a magnifying picture up of the bud?

4 Likes

Looks overdone my man i dont do trichomes but i know many do.

3 Likes

6 Likes

how long for this one guys

7 Likes

You have to do that determination, get like they said a jewlers loop, and look at your trikes at 60x on the inside of the bud, when about 10% get amber that is where MOST people chop them. If you like a couch lock, then wait a bit if you like a buzzier high then chop when just a couple have turned amber.

Too hard to really tell from here without a crystal clear high mag picture of your trikes.

Marty

7 Likes