Ayyyyy New Tent came...Smaller than I expected. BUT ODDLY PERFECT!

Bro, I topped the train wreck way too early! No LST! Lol

2 Likes

OMG bro I was stoned again. :smile: however she looking good and will be interesting to see how she does. My girls are 7 weeks into flower today n I’ll post some pics later.

1 Like

Trained, trimmed and fed. My Ladies!!

4 Likes

Im having high humidity issues, ranging in the high 70s, low 80s. I ordered a cheap dehumidifier but now im worroed it woll dry out the air too much. I read that can be an issue also. I officially have 4 ladies in flower. 1x unknown…1x TrainWreck…1x bubba berry…1x Mango Kush/Mango Berry(not sure if they are different or the same strain)

!

2 Likes

Hi @pressure_42o your girls are looking nice n frosty. :+1: An humidity of 70 to 80 is high for flower. Plug your dehumidifier in and don’t worry too much about drying the tent air up when in flower. My girls are in flower with a few days left till harvest and I’ve been running at 35 to 55 humidity with no probs. PS Love your photos. :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Bro post some pics before you cut them down. Do you have another thread where you post your pics? I wanna seeeeee, lol. Thanks. And my dehumidifier should arrive tomorrow. I just hope they turn out ok

1 Like

No bro I don’t post anywhere else and i’ll post :100: per cent here. :grinning: They should be ready for this Saturday - fingers fucking crossed - and I’ll post a picture of each plant before harvest. :+1: I’ve got a good mate coming over to help me out n we make a real night of it with a good curry, beers a good smoke and loads of candles to hide the smell. Can’t wait bro n I’ll post you in.
If my humidity gets a little high I leave my tent open when the lights are on. I have a standing fan outside the tent and i blow this into the tent to mix the air up. Don’t worry too much about drying the air. They say anything below 50 to 60 humidity is good for flower, they like it dry and it’s good for the bud, bud. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hows it Growing??
Just an update on my Scrumptious ladies.
Down to 3 Beautiful, Strong, frosty plants
1x Unknown( the best looking in my book)
1x TrainWreck
1x Bubba Berry

4 Likes

Switched the light schedule for my flower tent to be on at night. Temps have hit 102 outside… My tents are staying below 83 degrees luckily .
Bud size is increasing and i see somthing new everyday.
1st pic TrainWreck

2nd pic Lil rere(Unknown)

3rd pic Bubba Berry

1 Like