Ayyyyy New Tent came...Smaller than I expected. BUT ODDLY PERFECT!

Tent Final came in…But is was smaller than expected. Oddly enough it fits right beside my other tent…
So I will use my old tent for flower and the new tent for veg.
I have the Greengo 1200w Led in the flower tent
And a 1000w led in the veg( which i may switch out for the mars hydro 600) idk yet.

My ventalation van is a 6in booster fan.
My flower tent is 48x24x60 and i noticed the pull on thent from the negative air flow was pretty strong…soooo…
since my veg tent is really a 2x2 i ran a duct between both tents, cut out a section to allow another port for air, and now i can use my fan for both tents… air draw is still good. Dont think i will need the carbon filter due to where im growing but… so far so good.

10 Likes

Happy mistakes!

8 Likes

Hi @pressure_42o
I love the set up n nice idea about joining the two tents up to the in - take. Your tents are looking cosy together and the are girls looking very good :grinning: :v:
I just went into my spare bedroom and opened my large prezzie containing 4 white widow big bud that will be ready in 4 n half weeks n I can’t wait to enjoy my crop. The photo doesn’t do em justice n think I got enough spare room in my tent for 8 girls on the next grow - just need to buy newer lights. My lights are 5yrs old now and a bit dated. Happy growing bud - i love it !!!

1 Like

A quick photo of my tent with the 4 girls inside.

The lady on the back left hand side was growing like crazy during the stretch and hopefully now slowed down a bit.

4 Likes

WOW!! You ladies look lovely!! I caint wait to get there!!!

2 Likes

How is everybody’s day been?? Just a little update on the grow.
Im 4 days into flower: Genetics = bag seeds,Sketcky but: 2x Biscotti 1x Animal Cookies 1x TrainWreck 2x I have no Clue!!:pensive:( I have already ordered from ILGM so waiting on seeds!! But im not finna stop the learning!!)
Anyway: The plants are streching and hopfully i will know Male from female soon… Im not gone lie… Im anxious…
Veg tent: I have 3x Bubba Berry and 2x Mango Berry(sketch)
Anyway Have a Look!!!

5 Likes

Hi @pressure_42o,
Thanks for the nice words about my girls and I’m now starting to see some thick sticky frost appearing on my bigger colas n I will post a picture this Saturday when my ladies will be six weeks into flower. :grinning: :v:
I can’t believe this is your 1st grow you are doing very well. I didn’t really start to get the hang of it until my 4th grow. :crazy_face:
Let’s keep this thread going and see how we do. Stay safe bud and it’s a pleasure pressure 420 :smiley:

1 Like

The pleasure is all mine coolgreen67! Your ladies are pure inspiration!
And ive always had the growers :heart:! I would research growing often even befor i started! But once my adult years hit the corporate world made me dought my passion, and look down on loving Marijuana! (Never stopped smoking tho!! Lol)
Now I make good money, but hate my job. Started Growing and realized, that corporate title aint shit!
I want into the Marijuana industry!

1 Like

Nice 1 @pressure_42o.
I’m in the same position as you. I make pretty decent money in the UK and I too hate my job. I drive a wagon and have been doing it for years and it’s BS.
If I didn’t grow I would go mad and thanks for another kind comment about my plants. :v:
You have certainly done your homework 1st and so many people do not. I got some bad advice to begin with and that sent me down the wrong path for about 3yrs, but I’m ok now.
It will be 6 weeks in flower this Saturday and I’ll upload some to pics to this thread.
Take care bud. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ugggg, Soooo turns all but 2 where males😢 And still waiting on the two to reveal there sex… so i started the 3x Bubbu berry to flower… fingers crossed
I also planted some of rays super gas…A strain from a guy, (guess his name)… He gave me two seeds and says its a cross between cherry pie x 2xGrape ape x 2x Gelato.
Switched to CoCo medium.
Here we Gooooooo

4 Likes

My fist sign Of bud!! One Little white Hair!! My work is being rewarded!! I know its small but its my first plant to flower! Im a proud poppa!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice work, @pressure_42o. Rewarded indeed.

3 Likes

Sorted @pressure_42o you got a little bud bud :grinning: and away you go into the very exciting stage of flower - nice one. :v:
Shame about the two guys in your crop, I’ve always use feminised seeds and thankfully I’ve never had that problem. It would do my head in to think I might have blokes in my tent

2 Likes

Sorry @pressure_42o pushed the wrong fucking button again. :crazy_face: - I’m stoned. Meant to post the pic i took tonight. My 4 white widow are now into their 6th week of flower. Only 3 weeks to go and I just so cannot wait!
Happy growing bud.

4 Likes

3rd Week Of Flower for #3 aka lil rere…lol she is slow moving but that how she has always been…

I have been blessed by the Cannabis Gods!! The One out of 2 TrainWreck that Survived Germination is a FEMALE!! She is in week 3 of flower also, she just took longer to show her pistols…

Questions: Does the flowering time start from the day you switch the lights to 12/12 or the day you discovered white hairs? (Dumb question i know.)

Both Rays Super Gas Germinated and off to a strong start despite being fed bloom nutrients too early…(my opps)

Still waiting on Bubbu Berry to reveal themselves, but its only been 7 days… !
Lil rere

TRAINWRECK

Rays Super Gas

4 Likes

It’s one of the most contreversial subject I’ve seen on the forums… the opinions are really divided…

3 Likes

Your girls are looking healthy, happy and coming along very nice @pressure_42o :smiley: and it’s looking like you did some low stress training on the trainwreck - nice. I should have done that with my girls, but I’m still learning. :upside_down_face:
The link that @kapouic provided to your question was a good read. Thanks kapouic - I love the vibes you guys put out.

3 Likes

Are you guys aware of these? :

Plenty to learn in easy to assimilate bites! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I was not, but I am now. :v: Thanks again kapouic for the informative info n I’ll go an have a few tokes and read some more.

2 Likes

Easier than that : Videos :rofl:

4 Likes