Az outdoor greenhouse

Banana Kush

8 Likes

Dang!!! You got this outdoor growing down!!!

1 Like

Thanks, I just spent 2hr repairing damage caused by last night’s rain storm. I’m also dealing with caterpillars on one of my plants. Hung a bunch of wire to support colas that were bent over. I’m nowhere near having outdoor growing down. So far this season I’ve delt with bud rot, grasshoppers, caterpillars, heat and humidity.
I got a swamp cooler that I keep on fan only that puts out 3100cfm a box fan a rotating fan and a 9in desktop fan. I still think I need another fan.

4 Likes

Yet, you will still pull plenty of weight, of excellent quality bud! Granted, it shouldnt be as tough as it is at times.

Lots of air moving there. It looks good from where im sitting! Lol

4 Likes

Yeah I’ll end up with way more weed then I know what to do with it

I clipped off some lower branches a week ago and pulled them out of my drying room today and trimmed it up

4 Likes

This is what I started with

5 Likes

They came off of the Black Widow in my 5x10 greenhouse from the lowest branches that were barely off the ground. You can’t even tell that anything is missing off her.

3 Likes

Not ready yet, Ace killerOG

4 Likes

LA Confidential

She has a week or two to go still

3 Likes

Banana Kush

5 Likes

LA Confidential getting close maybe a week

5 Likes

Just harvested a Black Widow that was going down hill fast.

4 Likes

Harvested my other Black Widow over the weekend. She was my best plant. 8ft tall and 5ft in diameter

By the end of the night I had about 15lbs hanging and about 5lbs+ waiting to be trimmed.

That’s a California king bed covered with buds waiting to be trimmed 29.5lbs freshly cut

6 Likes

Trichomes

5 Likes

Hell ya! Nicely done! I’m right behind ya in a few weeks in my az greenhouse too, Mine is 12’ x 16’ and 10’2" to the peak. Yours def looking better and more fruitful than mine this year! Congrats on the success!

3 Likes

plumbdand, I’m thinking of getting a greenhouse for next year’s grow. What did you think of yours? Better with or without?

2 Likes

I think greenhouse is way to go and have one I build as well, just less natural elements to deal with such as rain or wind, since az don’t see frost we can grow in it year round too as long as u can combat the heat

3 Likes

I have two greenhouses one is a 5x10 dog run with a pvc framed roof built on top with 6ml plastic covering it. That’s where this plant came from. There’s still a Banana Kush in there that I can finally get to.

The other greenhouse is a 10x12 with a 10ft center ceiling that sill has 3 plants in it 2 Banana Kush and 1 AceKillerOG

3 Likes

https://ana-white.com/woodworking-projects/diy-greenhouse

Here some plans if u decide u want to build one. I did a scaled up version of this

Here’s mine

5 Likes

Thank you azseaindooin!

2 Likes