11 Plants
2 unknown bag seeds (to start) Day 22
Days 10-14
Critical
Tutankhamon
Gorilla zittles
Alcapulco Gold

17 Likes

I have been wanting to take a brake from growing, but its !!! I’m dreaming I just love growing its become a part of who I’m. So welcome back.

13 Likes

Ps I love Acapulco Gold. What a great strain.

12 Likes

Welcome back Mr. Charlie. Ayyyy… lol

10 Likes

Welcome back to GN and growing @pressure_42o . Looks like some nice plants you have going there. Howdy @charlieseeds , never have a break at growing weed.

9 Likes

Gorilla Zittles, King Tut, Alcapulco Gold, Critical

Unknown (I call them Fire and desire) they probably dudes…lmao

9 Likes

Besides 1 little runt everything has been Topped and I have applied there first Preventative treatment of Neem oil.
They are loving life at the moment

11 Likes

Days 29-39

Watered today

Staring to notice some issues with the leaves. Think Its either white flys or thrips… ugh… Next Neim oil Treatment will be on wendsday

And the Fox farms ocean soil runs super hot… Been watering with PH of 6.5-6.7
Nothing additional added to waterings…
Next grow back to Coco

9 Likes

Guess its about time for an update
Flipped light cycle to 12-12 on the 15th

Still spraying with neem oil every 7 days. Started introducing nutrition feeds via bottom feeding today

10 Likes

Now that is a healthy looking plant colour!

8 Likes

Thanks. Looks like my Green thumb haven’t lost its touch. Lol

8 Likes

10 Likes

Day 16 of flower…
Some are starting faster then others but they all looking good… about to do a heavy leaf stripping, start cloning the fastest growers

Bag seeds/unknown
(I call them fire and desire)

8 Likes

My beautiful wife gave me a new ligjt for our anniversary…After 14 years she finally gets me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Frosty the greenleaf!

5 Likes

Nice to be back at again. I love to grow plants i bought a small 8 pod seed sprouter led thing.

it should work fine for seeds and sprouting for the hydro.

10 Likes

I saw that, i was thinking about getting it for seedlings but i never did…

I got my clones in my little 2x2

8 Likes

Damn Clone tent lights was shinning thru the ventilation wholes… I dont know how i didnt catch that!!! Smh​:face_exhaling::cry:

I started wondering why in 2-3 days no growth… Somthing said:" turn off your new light"…:eyes:ok

Damn light leaks EVERYWHERE!!! Not just from the clone tent but from the door, the Ventilation to the room… (my 12-12 goes off at 3pm and back on at 3am) helps with heat…

Im surprised they flowered at all…

Whole damn Room in reveg ugh… well im sure that set me back about 30 days… From the time the clones where taken till i noticed… also see additional stretching… ugh
…Welcome back to growing after a year off​:joy::rofl:

9 Likes

Im looking over my past pictures I posted here… and they look like they where in revege then…
But now it shows… Finally got em all fixed but Uggggggggggggggggggggggggg​:rage::rage::rage:

7 Likes