Back to Growing from Spain

Well that makes sense…I have been waiting for 14 weeks now for some seed from a seed company there, still waiting. I doubt that I will ever see them. Before the state by state legalization began here in the States, it was the same…you could buy the seed as a collector…but the same you couldn’t plant them. And many times they would get confiscated by customs even though they were legal to buy and have. Of course nobody complained because as everyone knew, no one got them to collect lol. It is still the same anywhere it is not legalized…or where it is legal but controlled by the state for medical purposes only. And of course this past year the USA once again legalized HEMP nationwide. That outta play hell with growing outside in the country lol.

3 Likes

Looks like this one has a little Durban in it?

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, what seeds are you waiting for? With the current pandemic, orders take a little longer in Spain, there are very good stores in terms of seeds with very large catalogs, the problem is that i doubt that they sell in the USA with the pandemic, not because they do not want to, business is business. It is because of the checks that are made in customs, it seems that things of value and things related to cannabis are confiscated ***

2 Likes

Seedsman sent mine. We will see if I get them next week!

2 Likes

Or just stolen. Maybe the customs cats are growing lol

2 Likes

In 1995 the famous grower Scott Blakey alias Shantibaba made a trip to Spain organized by the famous magazine Canamo ,there he met great breeders from the Spanish scene, he brought a gift, 3kg of seeds from his collection. That day they were born Most of the most famous seed banks in Spain such as:

Dinafem ; Sweet Seeds ; Kannabia ; Pyramid Seeds ; World of Seeds ; etc etc

Green Poison lineage/genealogy is unknown, Sweet Seeds does not give the info, but i´m sure is something related with the Shantibaba story. 99% chances a little white widow is inside :joy:

2 Likes

Very cool…

3 Likes

i´m very glad to hear that :smiley:, seedsman is in Barcelona(Spain) @sssportsmfg if i´m not mistaken, looks like they use a safe postal service, i may have been wrong about customs but delays are more likely with the pandemic issue.

2 Likes

Yeah I bet they are…with the very best seeds paid for by us!

3 Likes

Well good luck cause that is who I haven’t gotten mine from. The tracking for the SECOND shipment of the same order had been showing that it is Chicago since Nov 6th. This was after they re-shipped the lost order at 10 weeks.

3 Likes

That is where I got my now two time misplaced or confiscated order from. (Seedsman) I got the Peyote Gorilla fem. Or I should say I paid for them and insured them also so they either have to refund my money or get them here somehow. Sometimes life just sucks lol.

3 Likes

I paid with my credit card. Good luck stealing from them. Lol. I will ding my payment. Im super nervous about not getting them and ready to push that button. Ha.

2 Likes

I hope they all arrive soon :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Me too. I sooooo want my mutants!!!

2 Likes

My humble collection

REGULAR

-Black Widow x15(70 days) Mr Nice
-Skunk #1 x10(48 days) Sensi Seeds

FEMINIZED

-Pineapple Express 2x(55 days) G13 labs
-L.A.Confidential 3x(56 days) DNA genetics
-Skunk #1 3x(48 days) Sensi Seeds
-Grande Crack 2x(60 days) Bulk seeds
-Critical Orange Punch x1(56 days) Dutch Passion
-Sugar Breath 2x(63 days) Humboldt S.O.
-Gorilla Glue x2(60 days) Monster genetics
-Pineapple Chunk x1(58 days) Barneys farm
-Cookies Kush x1(55 days) Barneys farm
-Budzilla x1(56 days) Heavyweight seeds
-Mystical Punch x1(60 days) Nemeseeds
-Chocobang x1(70 days) Delicious seeds

CBD

-Solodiol Clasica x3 fem(58days) Elite seeds

AUTO

-Sahara Flower x3(77days***) progen

MIX

-Black Out x4 fem optigarden
-Sugar Black Rose x3 fem optigarden
-Wedding Cake x1

5 Likes

Crops are growing

some hash for the road

8 Likes

Chocobang day 42 flowering

winter is coming , crops are starting to suffer but we can handle it.

5 Likes

I actually have a best friend who. Is a patient who is from spain he’s literally my right hand man dual citizenship stand up carpenter I hope you do well if there’s anything I can no assistance of please hollar

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words

1 Like

Green Poison day 45 flowering

5 Likes