Back to Growing from Spain

Chocobang day49 flowering
good morning
the return of the sun after a few rainy days has lifted the spirits of the plants

6 Likes

Very nice. Thats s beautiful plant

4 Likes

I am very happy that you like my plant :smiley:, the truth is that reading your journal i have learned a lot :man_student:t3:, i hope you are recovering well :muscle:t3:, just want to continue learning about your crops and the rest of the growers that make up this community.

6 Likes

Thankyou. Im soaking 4 seeds tonight. My wife is going to learn to grow. Were going to do 4 plants. Recovering slowly but surely.

5 Likes

original

2 Likes

Good morning fellas!
sadly the fuzzy white mold has appeared on some of my plants, quickly cut off any remnants of the bad with clean utensils, it seems that the plants are fine after 24-48 hours, I cut a large part of the leaves that could cause more moisture from the normal, I show you some photos, the temperatures outside(during day)are 57ºF and for the next few days they will be lower,during the night i keep inside 21ºC and 48% hum. . what is your advice? Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

dude, i really hope you removed all the mold you found a few days ago. You have to be AGGRESSIVE as hell with that mold. Keep an eye on it every day!

Cut off/cut away more than you think you should have to. If some leaves don’t look “normal” or “correct” to you, get rid of the stuff that don’t look right.

I live in the wet part of Western Washington state (think stereotypical Seattle/Grunge weather). Mold/bud rot hit a bunch of us HARD this past September/October.

If the scent of the branches starts smelling “bad” or “not right”, cut that sh!t off.

People might tell you about H2O2, DE, or other treatments will work. They might say that after you spray it, It will still be good for de-carbing and edibles. Trust your instincts.

The flower that has mold/powder/rot has to go. It will ruin the rest of your harvest if you don’t. I don’t mean to be the harbinger of bad news. But I was not aggressive enough when I ran into Botrytis this past fall and I lost 3/4 of my outdoor harvest (and it broke my heart).

And that would be too bad…because you got some pretty ladies there. I love your pictures.

4 Likes

Hey buddy can we have a chat today I know it’s early but my head is stirring and I kinda need some direction in wich way I should turn it l shoot up a txt

1 Like

Shmody you can dm him directly. Try to keep people pages on point, you know.

Sry man he jus lives so far away from me that out times are off so when I txt him it’s like 4 am and I he’s hurting so I didn’t Wana like wake him up yano bjt I get it sry

1 Like

Thank you very much Oly,
Apart from everything mentioned before, I have also completely cleaned the room in which I will have them now at night, I will follow your advice and always be aware of any changes that may happen in them. good luck with your crops, the truth is that with very similar growing conditions we can share a lot of information, do not hesitate to ask.
last update

6 Likes

S.A.D. F1 :racing_car: day 47 flowering

Green Poison day 53 flowering

6 Likes

Bienvenido a GN! Espero aprender mucho de usted. Eres vien Modesto, ESO es muy rarro… Tus Rosa’s estan bien preciosas. Me da gusto que las estas manteniendo vivas y saludables… Tu Ingles es perfecto, no the mortifiques… Mi Español deseguro es muy mocho… Hahahah

Gracias por enseñarme tu trabajo.

4 Likes

hahahahah , @mj1 your spanish is bueno , not a mocho :joy: :joy: :joy:
Thank you for your words, At GN there are great growers who have helped me to better understand the plant, something new is learned every day, if you need help, do not hesitate to ask. Good luck with Diesel seeds, i’ll be watching your journal.

4 Likes

Thank you very much @PreyBird1 , yesterday was a great day. Just one question, i think i read the white caviar F3 is regular and the ultimate x galactic god is femanized, but
they are just assumptions, i don’t know 100%, can you help me? please.
They will not be the best growing conditions, the heat will be extreme, days with more than 100ºF and nights with more than 86ºF, but this is a test and one has been put to germinate, white caviar F3 x Runtz , i will update how it works.
I’m going to start with a single plant for now, due to tourists i have more neighbors in summer, i have to be careful, i’m going to treat it with the best care. It´s an honor plant your seeds.

6 Likes

There all regular photo periods. I dont make auto flower seeds. I did make some as a test this time but never again.

5 Likes

Welcome back! I can’t wait to see more of your pictures!

4 Likes

Oh yeah your welcome my friend and i hope they treat you well. The white caviar is sweet. And all of these strains are all awesome enjoy!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words Oly & Prey, they´re good news , this afternoon has germinated, as you can see in the photo , i´ts indirectly receiving the last hours of sunshine , tomorrow will be its first test, perfect temperatures are expected for its growth in the west of the Mediterranean Sea.

White Caviar F3 x Runtz - regular

3 Likes

Very nice! :pray::champagne:

2 Likes