Back to Growing from Spain

What are you using as media? This looks like perlite, vermiculite, coco coir, phangum moss? Maybe pptting soil with added items? Got me interested?

2 Likes

I hope you get this phenotype!

7 Likes

Great question, first i speak about the pot, i always use small pots, less than 3 gallon, small is better in my case because i´m learning, in small pots is easy to do mistakes, but in this case and looking the extreme quality of the seeds , i used +5 gallon pots.

Media:
coco coir, worm castings, perlite, vermiculite, a little soil from a forest in a natural reserve. The bottom of the pot(2´5 cm), is a mix of arlite clay balls and perlite/vermiculte, for better drainage.

Extras: (all the extras are in small* dose)
diatomaceous earth, seabird guano, neem seed powder and a very small* dose of 98´5% elemental sulfur (S).

1 Like

48 hours after germination, not the best close pic, but seedling is doing good.

White Caviar F3 x Runtz - regular

4 Likes

Update: we are inside a heat wave, the good news are tomorrow is the end of this one, i hope the next heat wave is preparing in Spain not arrives to the east in its maximum splendor, because is a good one. Just added one more seedling: “Ultimate” x Galactic God

“Ultimate” x Galactic God - regular / day 5

White Caviar F3 x Runtz - regular / day 8

5 Likes

Looking good. Cant wait to see how you do? Thats a very vigorous one lol. I test all my sproutings long before i send my GN members anything. They always grow super fast and just take off.

2 Likes

Update: as you can see, one of the two is adapting to the heat better than the other, she is still very young, she has time to adapt, i am not worried yet.

White Caviar F3 x Runtz - regular / day 14

“Ultimate” x Galactic God - regular / day 11

4 Likes

Update:

White Caviar F3 x Runtz - regular / day 24

“Ultimate” x Galactic God - regular / day 21

8 Likes

Update:

day29 and day26, not showing sex the big one, but i think is close to show it :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

update:

the “healthy” one looks like is male, but i hope i´m wrong. The other one…

3 Likes

hi I am in ANdalucia growing for first time, from seed . They have germinated but are not really grwoing , They are outside in cannabis compost. Is it too hot and should I bring them inside ?

3 Likes

Welcome Elvin, Andalucia is too hot , at lest is dry than Balearic Islands . If you have a window or a place where the sun arrives directly to the plants inside your house, i recomend the hottest hours keep inside (between 10-18). I have better experience growing in spring, autumm and winter(except hard winter, but in spain is very rare). I show you an example of my last winter-spring grow:
first photo is from 21 march , one of the first spring days:

some of them germinated end january, others end february, as you can see all are very healthy.
April 1

nice temperature it means nice plants.
April 14

conclusion is easy, if your plants have the ideal temperature they grow healthy and strong.
I show you a table

have a good day!!!

6 Likes

You can undelete it… Hit the button that looks like an arrow going backwards. @juliomagno

2 Likes

And it has returned!

3 Likes

Hello! The name is Luis. Wanted to get any 411/info on this 8 weeks flowering Blue Dream Strain. Ph at 6.5. I did lower it thinking my nutrient is high. I only using microbe life photosynthesis plus. I would be appreciated and grateful for your feedback. Thanks for letting me share

5 Likes

Hey Luís! i agree with @970cannetics , your crops are almost done and not to bad, maybe if we know more about the food of every watering(ppm/ec) ,we can help you more. But it´s almost time to harvest, buds look frosty, you are close, Growers Network it´s an excellent place for learn , almost every post have some knowledge that you can use in your crops, you are in the right place.

3 Likes

This is my lab and what I use. I just followed the instructions and followed this guy call Mr. Grow on YouTube. Pretty much all I did is on stages feed the right measurements and kept playing with it. Don’t really know much but what I learned. My favorite plant is white widow. That’s why I had to speak to you. Thanks for your gracefulness.

3 Likes

You all have the philosophy and experience of it so I’m just an apprentice. Thanks again

2 Likes

My lights are Uoiuxc Samsung LED GrowLamp 220 (x2) with dimmer

Started 24" high germination at 40%-50% Lt
18" vegetation at 50%-60% Lt
12" starting flowering at 70%-80%Lt
100% Flowering
4-6 months process
Watering 6.0- 6.5
Temperature always trying to keep at 78° but the average setting was 77°-83°
Humidity trying was 50% but my average was 40%-60%

4 Likes

@widow try tagging folks into your thread. This keeps all your info in one place. If you spread out your data, you will never be able to use it on your next grows. These journals are a check and balances of our growing.

These are internet rooms, our threads. We set up our rooms just like our rooms at home. Gota keep them mess free!

When you tag folks you put the @ in front of their handle.

5 Likes