Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Back to Growing from Spain

What are you using as media? This looks like perlite, vermiculite, coco coir, phangum moss? Maybe pptting soil with added items? Got me interested?

2 Likes

I hope you get this phenotype!

5 Likes

Great question, first i speak about the pot, i always use small pots, less than 3 gallon, small is better in my case because i´m learning, in small pots is easy to do mistakes, but in this case and looking the extreme quality of the seeds , i used +5 gallon pots.

Media:
coco coir, worm castings, perlite, vermiculite, a little soil from a forest in a natural reserve. The bottom of the pot(2´5 cm), is a mix of arlite clay balls and perlite/vermiculte, for better drainage.

Extras: (all the extras are in small* dose)
diatomaceous earth, seabird guano, neem seed powder and a very small* dose of 98´5% elemental sulfur (S).

1 Like

48 hours after germination, not the best close pic, but seedling is doing good.

White Caviar F3 x Runtz - regular

4 Likes

Update: we are inside a heat wave, the good news are tomorrow is the end of this one, i hope the next heat wave is preparing in Spain not arrives to the east in its maximum splendor, because is a good one. Just added one more seedling: “Ultimate” x Galactic God

“Ultimate” x Galactic God - regular / day 5

White Caviar F3 x Runtz - regular / day 8

4 Likes

Looking good. Cant wait to see how you do? Thats a very vigorous one lol. I test all my sproutings long before i send my GN members anything. They always grow super fast and just take off.

2 Likes

Update: as you can see, one of the two is adapting to the heat better than the other, she is still very young, she has time to adapt, i am not worried yet.

White Caviar F3 x Runtz - regular / day 14

“Ultimate” x Galactic God - regular / day 11

3 Likes

Update:

White Caviar F3 x Runtz - regular / day 24

“Ultimate” x Galactic God - regular / day 21

6 Likes

Update:

day29 and day26, not showing sex the big one, but i think is close to show it :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes