Back to Growing from Spain

100% healthy, but…

100% males.

both are white caviar x runtz from Preybird Farms.
Looks like all the luck i had in the past with regulars is gone.
I will insist :smile:

6 Likes

Yep there regulars. The father is the afficianados white caviar f3. Open polenated. But both males damn…how many seeds do you have left? If you need more I’ll shoot you some more.

5 Likes

What’s your temps like there?

5 Likes

sorry for late answer . I have some left and i hope some of them are female, but not many. we stay in touch.

4 Likes

sorry for late answer . I´m glad to tell you now we are 78ºF, but from 2 days ago till month of may we lived the hottest summer ever by far, almost 99% of days during the day more than 91ºF and nights of more than 73ºF, some days arrive 112ºF day and 91ºF night, all of this mixed with the typical wet island ambient is not good for the plants.

5 Likes

Well let me know ill send you more if needed :+1:and i have a lot of new strains from this year. I have a mating pair of GG#4 right now.

Hard part is that i have 25 females. The cross possibilitys are endless. But i avoid just making lots crosses. I mean shit i can pump out new strains like a factory but theres no way i could test them all. And i like to have mindful and thoughtful strains. Ill do a bunch of research on the strains ill will grow out the strains and smoke the flower before i mate them. Because that way i know what i started with and have sampled it before i created the new strain.

7 Likes