Backyard Guerilla Growing

I knew a native artist that made natural dyes that would look so cool in a rug. To me if done right would be worth thousands of dollars , tks for the pic ahead of time :wink:

2 Likes

Well here it is, made a circle of life to protect my ladies and a beard of cannabis roots!!! Thought it was cool. Need to go collect some bones in the near by safari park that has been poached to shit. Was actually showing a friend who was helping seal the cut fences just a few days ago natural dyes from the prickly pears we have. Love natural art. I have a bush mate who makes hemp art, he makes the "canvas, burns cannabis stems and draws with the burnt ends on homemade hemp canvas. He is a beautiful man and artist.

This is my mate making cannabis art. The colourful picture is made from hemp canvas he makes from old stalks. He makes shoes, hats, you name it from hemp, by himself with his bare hands.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwd8HrKAvFS/

8 Likes

Here is a video of his art. I slept in this room for a couple days while I was travelling. Love it, love it. All made from cannabis, stems, stalks, roots.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwb5rCrgb5y/

3 Likes

Wow tks man that’s exactly what I’m talking about, that was so beautiful it was almost a emotional experience. I would love to see such amazing craftsmanship. That is beyond my skills for sure if I figure out where to get some cannabis twine made for me I’ll send u a small plant hanger (they take a long time to make a nice one)

1 Like

Love the sun screen made w roots btw;)

1 Like

Looking good my man. Keep it up

1 Like

That is just amazing!
Beautiful!!

2 Likes

Digger and Thor butting noses on digging new holes for new plants. How is that for organic gardening?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7aQ_mug2y_/

3 Likes

My partner shouted that I must get off the internet and water plants. Sad news, the lemon haze is a dud,( A doctor tried to sell these seeds to me ) just found a massive hermie and now my entry to the agricultural show is riddled with mites, plus ants crawling up the stem. Not a happy plant or camper. So that is my mission today, remove infected leaves, make a anti-mite spray and then make life difficult for thousands of mites.

Drying the hermie out and going to make something of it anyway. Heard from a good source CBC is a prevalent cannabinoid up till 4 weeks of growth. So lets see.

4 Likes

Self isolation and a flowering garden to maintain and take care of. Good news is I have slowly started harvesting. Harvested two black poisons yesterday :heart_eyes:and started drying them. I have been manually removing loads of caterpillars the last few weeks. They have munched a few plants worth of weed.

Sour Mango Gelato.

DPx

Lemon Haze

Black Poison Pot Plant

Black Poison Outdoor

Happy Harvesting

Trust you are well and keeping safe.

8 Likes

Beautiful outdoor garden @chrisj. Wish I still had the room in my old spot. ( long over grown and thieves drove me out a couple years back )
Happy harvesting my friend. :+1::wink::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Your chickens didn’t want to help with the caterpillars this time? :wink:

Nice ladies sir!

Respect!

4 Likes

Gave them about 30 caterpillars and they did not seem to enjoy them. Its a pity cause i am sure they are a good protein source.

4 Likes

Love your gorilla grow @chrisj! Sorry to here about your hermi and pests. Plants are looking great from your pictures brother!

4 Likes

I miss the good old days when I had 8ft plants outdoors:( now I’m in the miniature game almost 20 years later…minimalism​:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Nice job mon!

2 Likes

Thanks man. Comes with the game. Was chasing a troop of monkeys yesterday, they have again broken a node or two. But that is life out here, give a little and take a little.

@dollhouz I hope the good old days stay for decades to come. Times have changed and they certainly do. 20 years later and you still growing, that is a story. Keep growing.

5 Likes

Ya mon!! You too! Jah blesh

3 Likes

My best is all the colours at this time of year. Pink, red, purple.

12 Likes

This was a happy grow for me, turned out well, good memories and still smoking some of the harvest.

7 Likes