Backyard Indica

5 Likes

Very nice! Can we see pics of the entire plant?

2 Likes

Howdy @sivahn16 Welcome to the Growers Network. Your ladies look very healthy.

Random pics are cool, but you wont get much action on a site like this. We love to see you grow. Anyone can grab some pics and post them.

Tell us a bit about yourself. How long have you been growing? What’s your favorite strain? What do you like to grow in? Have you ever made a Grow journal?

eedbank:
Strain:
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps:
Relative Humidity :
Added Air (fans, portable ac, heaters) :
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

Give this a shot and it will provide many more topics to discuss here in your Thread/Room. You keep all your info here in the one place. Every time you post in here the thread goes to the top of the pile and you get more interactions.

3 Likes

very true and very thorough nice job teach them right

1 Like

Yup i will post tomorow as very dark at the moment.

2 Likes

Hi there, i live in Aotearoa(New Zealand)it is 1st of March 2021 it is the first day of Autumn,leaves were dropping on the ground 2 weeks ago indicating an early bud season,this is my first year of growing cannabis an id love to share with everyone how things grow outdoors here in Aotearoa(New Zealand)im new to this forum an i have so many questions to ask for my grows,thanku everyone,here is a pic of my 2month veg starting its im hopeing8week flower transformation.

8 Likes

Fill out the questionnaire and your questions will have better answers. We can see how you grow properly. Your ladies look amazing!

2 Likes

beautiful, congratulations :star_struck:

2 Likes

beautiful healthy looking grow and welcome to GN. We will be following ur grow good luck and be safe

1 Like