Bad timing limited space. Ideas please

The older three are feminized seeds and the four seedlings are autoflower. I’m kicking myself in the ass for the timing on this. I have to flip the top three to 12/12 soon. Can I grow autos on 12/12 light schedule or is it early enough to transfer them to a soil pot? Any ideas I’m not thinking of?

3 Likes

For everyone helping me on my other post…the three on top were transferred from the nft pipe I had.

3 Likes

phhh i feel ur pain. i couldnt get timimg right, ever. i tried gettting my seedlings on 12 12 once. they were runty. i know some growers do it seed to harvest. i wish i was one

2 Likes

Divide the tent in half. Put a Mylar sheet between them. Double thick, shiny both sides, or get the ones made to fit in tents that are already shiny both sides and velcro in place.

4 Likes

i cleaned out an apt and the tenant left 2 portable wardrobes, the fabric ones. i am going to use one for my seedlings tomorrow. i do 24 hours for 2 weeks so light wont be an issue. i also started using rolls of weed fabric for black out. havent done a whole grow with it so i cant say yet if it will work

4 Likes

Break out the bondage, auto’s will grow on any light schedule :v:

5 Likes