Banking Partnerships

@Bankers

Hi There!

My name is Matt Smith, and I am the founder of Cybrswype. We provide a safe blockchain based system for commercial cannabis to access larger banking institutions. We are interested in speaking to “cannabis banks” because we can grow their customer base. We understand that these financial institutions only have so much bandwidth, so we can cycle clean money out so you can have more customers with smaller accounts rather than being stuck a handful of lucky ones.

Please let me know if you, or anyone within your network is a cannabis bank or provides accounts for cannabis cash companies in the commercial cannabis space. We are very interested in discussing partnerships and synergies.

Also, check out our technical page on our VendorCorner

Matt S.
Managing Member, Cybrswype

4 Likes

Dear Mr. Smith,
In response to your posting, First Merchant provides both merchant processing accounts as well as facilitating FDIC business bank accounts for both cannabis and CBD owners. Banks accounts typically permit up to $100,000 in monthly cash deposits in addition to typical online banking.

First Merchant Bank Card Services
info@firstmerchantbank.org

3 Likes

@alphamerchantbank We offer processing for mobile payments and a full back end merchant platform with customer tracking, product promotion creation, and auditing tools. The payment processing platform Cybrswype gives access to deposit accounts with no limits through our affiliates, as well as offshore banking institutions if necessary. Our service providers also have tax consulting services. As a blockchain and crypto platform the customer does not need crypto to participate and the merchants does not need to worry or know how to use crypto either. Our algorithms operate so fast to remove market volatility. The user no longer needs to use cash, credit, or debit, and the merchant does not have to pay any fees to process ach, credit, or debit transactions. We provide a full agnostic mobile payment solution with side features to help a merchant minimize costs, and maximize efficiency. The post was to look for other service institutions that would be interested in working with our many exchanges to provide more service to more customers.

2 Likes

@Cyberswype

Do you guys only work with marijuana-friendly banks, or does your service allow for cannabis businesses (cultivators, manufacturers, and dispensaries) to “ditch” the middleman being the bank?

My business is located in Massachusetts, and as of now there is only one credit union that is open to banking with cannabis businesses. I would love to hear more about your service.

You can email me at williamfgrady@gmail.com

Best,
Bill

3 Likes

We will send an email, and be in touch shortly.
Thank you for contacting us Bill!

2 Likes