Barneys Farm seeds reviews please

I’ve decided to get Zsittlez and maybe a few other strains off Barneys Farm.

Are these a good reputable company to use?

3 Likes

Yesss barnys farm kicks ass! You won’t be disappointed. I have 4 of there strains. I grew top dawg it was so limey. Sooo good.

3 Likes

Thanks again mate.

3 Likes

@Marbsbuds , Barneys is the best, a knotch above the rest.

3 Likes

Thanks mate

2 Likes

yo Prey how did things go at rehab yesterday? Did they give U any idea on when U could go back to work? Hope U are having a good day and be well

3 Likes

Rehab F’n hurts. Finger bending. Left ring finger knuckle popped. Ohh my god it hurt. Surgical tubing strength training wrists. The rehab lady used this lotion smelled like cinnamon rolls.or cookies all damn day i could not figure out why i was smelling cookies? Work hopefully in18 days.

2 Likes

Poor Prey… right there with you…PT sucks. I haven’t had any pt on my left knee due due my gall bladder. Hard to do pt when you are throwing up all day. Now I have to have all these tests done and probably surgery to remove my gall bladder.
But I’m still growing. My Afghan auto is putting on buds!

3 Likes

Barney’s farm is one of the oldest seed producers from the Netherlands. They have been around for decades.

5 Likes

Man my wife had the gal bladder removed. Not fun. But throwing up is no good either. Sorry poor @tammydc i feel yah. They would not do rehab on one hand. So until graft surgery had healed no rehab happend. So my hand didnt move for almost months.

2 Likes

Ouch…no fun

3 Likes

Im really into dutch passion seeds.

4 Likes

Barney’s is at the top 5 … from 3 decades

Now in Europe many people really look at United States especially for new strain and new technologies

But for the last 30 years :

Barney’s
Sensi seeds
Serious
GHSC
Dutch passion
And others

Were the only we looked at …

5 Likes

So relieved to hear the good things about Barney’s, I’ve seen some growers, errhem I guess “growers” compared to you peeps, talk mad shit about them. I got a single BF Zkittlez OG auto seed and was stoked, then seeing all the negativity online killed the excitement…needless to say i’m excited again :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Barney’s Sweet Tooth was a favorite grow of mine for many years. loved it.

6 Likes

That’s one company I have never tried…actually these days there are literally hundreds of seed brands I haven’t tried…I’d have to have acres and acres of pot! lol.

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 @tammydc So sorry you are both going through a rough spell right now. Get better soon!

3 Likes