Basically a newborn in this topic

Dudes, I wanna grow. That’s the short and long of it, I’m basically in the up and coming stage of trying to learn what I can, but the second part is the hardest; getting seeds. Can’t buy 'em yet, gotta wait for that part, so I’m just looking around for opportunities to come across some seeds…somewhere , i’unno. I love to smoke, enough that I don’t wanna make money off of cannabis, I just want to cultivate, enjoy the results,and share with anyone. I don’t really have anything else to say, and I feel kinda like that dog from that one semi popular Disney show about some canine that somehow knew how to use the internet.

Anyway,
Phalonias out

8 Likes
8 Likes

Grazí
Chitown sounds like a Chinese restaurant but its ran by a guy from boston

5 Likes

It really depends where you are but I agree with @Maz

6 Likes

Word, I’ll check the place out. :sovietparrot: holy shit a dancing parrot :parrot:

4 Likes

@phalonias chi town is run thru Chicago not Boston. Lol. Auto is a super fella also idk if he still has it but he went by automattik on forums I believe it was before he got the bank going.

2 Likes

Welcome @phalonias ! You have come to the right place :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you! It Feels like i just moved into a suburban neighborhood, except there’s no HOA and I don’t hate my neighbors!

7 Likes

Awesome input. Welcome! Excited to see you start growing!

5 Likes

Gazí, bro. Once I’m able to start growing it’ll be mainly outdoor growing, so I hope i learn oodles and noodles and other shit that rhymes with oodles

5 Likes

OOoooo!!! @phalonias We have some outdoor monster growers from all over the planet that lurk around this forum and I am not exaggerating… for a change.
igor

8 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenteresting

5 Likes

Whoever u buy off just ask them if they have seeds for sale most of them have some

4 Likes

I also plan to plant some recently purchased feminized cannabis seeds on my grandfather’s small farm. I’m wondering if it’s a good time to do this? Can the sprouts be planted in the ground, or do I need to prepare it somehow? Please advise me if you know: сan sprouts be planted among other plants (vegetables, for example), or do they have to grow separately?

4 Likes

@gjack Welcome to growers network! First off we typically ask for this list:
Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Media:

Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor: Tent
Tent:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night): Day= 75 f, night= 69 f
Relative Humidity (day and night) : Day 65 % - Night 50 %
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : Humidifier
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM: PPM
Water Temps:
Co2:
But sense your just trying to figure out if you can grow outside the answer still depends on a few variables like where you are located as most cannabis plants take time for vegetative growth (depending how big you want them) an also don’t forget the flowering process also , an because it’s only hot in my part of the country for so long here is what my outdoors already look like

With this said it’s also depending on what type of seeds your planning to run (photo period regular,Female or Auto Flower female there is allot of contributing factors to take in so there is kinda an answer I’m sure the rest will be along shortly! This family is amazing! All you gotta do is ask!

6 Likes

There are definitely areas where you can save and cut costs, but there are still costs. Growing outdoor will cut out the light need, but unless you are in the southern hemisphere, that time is ending for this year.

I remember being where you are. If u have the dream to grow, but cannot, learn. Korean farming is world renowned for enabling cultivation, in places that have shit. Shit soil. Shit economy. Shit. It is also a very in depth not half ass route.
Thanks for the help slymer ha!

1 Like