Battling leaf curl

If you’re running advanced nutrients it is recommended to not worry about your PPM run off as it is always going to be inaccurate and impossible to get the right calculations it is recommended to only worry about your pH on your runoff when running advanced nutrients . Only speaking on advanced nutrients line not any other Nutrient company or products .

2 Likes

I thought it may be the intensity of the light so I moved it up, it’s an optic 6 600watts in a 3x3x6.

1 Like

Nice structure on your plants, those auto are going to be fat. Let them dry out a bit before watering again. Happy Growing !

3 Likes

That is more then enough light for your 3x3. No need to slam it down on your plants. With the FFOF I didn’t start feeding until about week 3 of flower…or whenever my ppms dropped below the suggested feed schedule.

3 Likes

Well that sounds very off putting.

2 Likes

These are notes I wrote down from Advanced nutrients Growers support

3 Likes

I think it may have something to do with the ph perfect technology in their formula. I JUST started using Advanced nutrients maybe a week ago, from here on out I may use it one more time and then go with urb natural and molasses until final flush and harvest and learn from my mistake on this run. Like I said this is a first for me and I’ve ran maybe 15 grows alternating between autos and photos in the past 2-1/2-3 yrs.

1 Like

Signs of Potassium {K} Deficiency

• Stunted Growth
  • Moves from bottom of plant to top (Mobile nutrient)
  • Yellow or white spots on leaves
  • Yellow, Browning or blackening of leaf tips
  • Stems become weak and brittle
  • Space between branches may increase
  • May look like nutrient burn
  • Also, resembles heat stress
  • Yellow leaves (older) bottom
  • Leaves curl under

Hope It Helps.
My Purple Glam Kush Clone has the same problem.

1 Like

What are your temps and humidity?

1 Like

I unfortunately lost my clones to some other interfering situation. Cat Ate Them …

3 Likes

Awe that sucks I got a cat like that haha

4 Likes

But I still love my little boy. His name is Tigger, I raised him with a bottle from day 3 of his life. He is like no other cat

3 Likes

For sure I love my Zeus he’s great just takes my stash and hides it lol. He’s got double mitten paws lol (13 claws a foot ) I say he’s got thunder in his paws

4 Likes