Battling leaf curl

Hello all, I’m new to the network and I am very happy to be here, I’m still a newbie at growing and willing to accept any advice you guys can give. This is a first for me in my 3yrs of growing (inconsistently). I am currently battling leaf curl, I flushed, cooled and did all I can to try to fix it to no avail. The plants are in flower and doing well in that area but still the leaves are curling. Any advice would be valuable to me. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Welcome @mikeykhog Can you post a pic?

3 Likes

@BudBrother what do you guys use to upload pictures?

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes that’s the botton, Even without the picture is your leave curling up or down

2 Likes

Down

3 Likes

Looks like nutrient toxicity to my newbie eyes. What is the strength of feed your giving?

4 Likes

Nitrogen toxicity there or over watered plants.

6 Likes

Nitrogen toxicity what it looks to be in my opinion , use R/O h20 only Until run all three it’s 5.5 or higher then add nutrients again

If runoff is in the low 5.0’s keep adding the water That is properly ph for your medium of choice ,plant will turn lighter green in balance back

Add H2O only till leaves turn Pale/light green check pH run off and start regular feed maybe about half strength

5 Likes

Those ph numbers are for hydro

3 Likes

I also noticed in your picture that you really have nowhere for your runoff to go and your plants are probably sitting in a wet feet and whatever saucers you are using are just getting absorbed back into a medium creating nutrient lockout or nitrogen toxicity

3 Likes

I use promix which is soil-less medium with advanced nutrients Sensi A B works on my end says the P is perfect technology buffers everything properly noT Sure what he’s using

2 Likes

It appears to be a no till run on the flowering ones

2 Likes

Also you’re making a big invitation party for pest with all those dead leaves in your pots get rid of the dead or dying leaves anywhere near your garden as they attract pest

3 Likes

I water in my tub

1 Like

You’re working too hard should consider ,bigger saucers and A shop vac Not sure what kind of light you guys but you could probably lower it a little bit

1 Like

Also could be stressing your plants moving them back-and-forth

1 Like

When and if they pick up Some weight you’re going to have a difficult time caring around once you Decent size buds

1 Like

Ok to answer some of your questions I was only using water, urb natural and molasses, in FFOF, then I introduced the advanced nutrients line. I had suspicions that my ph meter was off and I bought a new one, I was watering at a higher ph than I usually do. I’ll flush again and check ppm.
Ps. All four plants are autos the tiny one in front is a photo and showing no problems.

2 Likes

You should play more attention to your pH as your PPM numbers may not be accurate

2 Likes