Bbq anyone do any? Smoke, grille?

We make a simple syrup and smoke it and then its even better. Then we add it to all kinds of stuff like cocktails! But alsas i dont drink anymore but I can bartend!

1 Like

you put into a shot as I don’t mix my liquor… except for margaritas, ceasars etc… I am so in… I have a breville smoke gun for smoking cocktails or whiskey…

1 Like

I can imagine a cocktail with the syrup mmmmm. I don’t drink alcohol either, but I might have to try the cocktail. The syrup is nice to travel with, nobody knows what the hell youre drinking lol

2 Likes

Nobody’s using this thread? Lets bring it back! @cosmo anyone?

5 Likes

Oh definitely bring back

4 Likes

3 Likes

End of season needing to get rid of all my stems ends up in my smoker mixed with some mesquite from the trees in my yard, BEST RIBS EVER!!!

5 Likes

I tried smoking a brisket once. Damn thing wouldn’t stay lit…

6 Likes

man i was feeling embarrassed. i made beanies and weinies for dinner

5 Likes

I haven’t seen this thread before.
Glad you revived it
Im in !

4 Likes

Welcome back thread, early Monday morning and I need some food. Although we smoke alot of meats here, South Africans are famous for making potjie’s.

I love making a good potjie every couple of months. You put it next to the fire, some coals underneath and let it simmer for anything from 2 -5 hours depending on the meat used. Also had some great fish and vegetable potjies. Below is one of my favorite recipes. Lamb and old brown sherry, full recipe here.

7 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about some rustic one pot meal very nice

2 Likes

Looking fire man. Care to share that recipe? You can DM me.

1 Like

Took this tenderloin out of smoker with potatoes off the grill. Wasn’t bad at all.

3 Likes

Man im starving. Had to show me that damn!

3 Likes

Ha ! You better get that fire going !

2 Likes

Lol gonna go get some steaks. Maybe some tbones.

4 Likes

Why stop at a tbone , get u a tomahawk to remember haha

3 Likes

My wifes little she eats small t-bones.

4 Likes