Bbq anyone do any? Smoke, grille?

Anyone do any of this if so any pics? I’ll start here is a brisket flat. I dry rub and let it sit overnight. Then i dry rub again and smoke it at 190 for 6 hours and then i wrap it in foil and smoke it another 3 hours. Its amazing.
Here is the brisket i just bought tonight.

And here is one i did a few months ago.

6 Likes

I have a smoker. Been wanting to use cannabis chips for A brisket

4 Likes

I cheat and use a electric chip smoker, try wrapping more foil on it and let it sit in a cooler for 3-4 more hours. The cooler seals in the juices and heat.

3 Likes

What cannibis chips hmmmm.
I have a traeger pro32 can smoke a big ass turkey…

5 Likes

I like smoking cheese’s as well

3 Likes

You guys are making me hungry lol… I do steaks marinated 24 hours in Worcester sauce with apple wood rub by grillmates

This is the curing chamber I built for my dad’s birthday this summer! We’ve got all kinds of smokers and dehydrators and grills in the family. Making charcuterie and cheeses are the next skills we’re set on learning.

5 Likes

Wow i havent smoked any cheeses. I love smoked paprika

3 Likes

I have a breville by Poly Science smoke gun… great for cheese… just not worth me smoking a shit load of meat so the gun is perfect…

3 Likes

I love my off set BBQ. We have family over a lot and I will do a bunch a different meats. Tri tip, brisket and burnt ends, ribs, chicken legs, hot dogs burgers, all in one go for different lengths and temps of course. I usually use cherry or apple wood chunks but my favorite is alder wood. Unfortunately I can’t find it in CA. BBQ is my domain lol

3 Likes

Same here bro… When ever there’s a family gathering guess who’s bbqing … This guy :laughing:… I fuckin love it beer in one hand tongs in another and a bong rips before lol…when I get my house I’ll be getting a smoker no doubt… 2 of my boys paid 1500 for there smokers… We use apple wood chips… But @MK3_Pharms I’m doing to know more about the cannabis chips

2 Likes

I mean the best source would be dried out stalks. Might take a few grows to get enough. Not sure the burning point of dried. Then soaked cannabis stalks cut into the size you need. Not sure ho it would turn out. I’ve just been thinking about that

3 Likes

Damn great idea :thinking:

1 Like

Ok brisket is all trimmed up and in the fridge with the dry rub making the brisket sweat. Tomorrow morning at 9 am its going on the smoker!

2 Likes

Brisket is on at 10 am.

3 Likes

Yo caveman steak :cut_of_meat: try this need real wood charcoal but when the coals are hot/white drop the steak right on top (oil it and season first).

1 Like

Just about to throw some tri tips on the grill… Bacon wrapped aspergillus and little red potatoes with garlic herb seasoning

2 Likes

2 Likes

I make the thc simple syrup, from there you can do a lot with it. I really like making bbq sauce with it. Put it on everything in the smoker lol

2 Likes

yeah never done simple syrup with THC but have used it in a lot of stuff… my butter goes into anything requiring butter…lol…

2 Likes