Beginner at growing

Hey I’m trying to start out my grow does anyone have any start out guides I like sativa mainly so that’s what I’m going to be growing and I’m trying to do it as cheap as possible

9 Likes

Wellcome to GN! I hope you find what your looikg for here and people will be happily to help you out.

Please read this for the time being

9 Likes

I appreciate the response I will

10 Likes

Hey there buddy. Just a advice. If you grow with cheap, your bud wont be top shelf. If you’re aiming for mids. Then there are plenty of grow tents set ups on Amazon. If your doing personal a 4x4 tent my suggestion is you wait a tiny bit until you can get a nice light setup. :facepunch:t3::v:t3::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Ideal. It has all the cheap setups, if money is an issue.

7 Likes

Welcome @simba to the GN. This is the best place to hit the ground running. Like my friend @ultrapuff said, when it comes to cultivation you will only get out what you put into it. Going cheap is not the same as going efficient. Look into things that give you the most bang for your buck. GN is sponsored by growershouse.com. which is home of some of the country’s best growing equipment. You can stop by their website, there is a link at the bottom of the page that will take you there. Best of luck with your grows

Midwestcc

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum. A good setup is very important. Looking forward to seeing your grows @simba

9 Likes

Don’t get growershouse.com mixed up with growershouse.org… it is not the same lmao. Look into their closet box set ups. Great set up all in one for the first time grower.

7 Likes

they need room but mostly time

grow outside :slight_smile:

welcome nice to have you with us

I am sure you can find the help you need here

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

@midwestcc420

2 Likes

Great job cannafam!

4 Likes

lots of light for cheap bucks, someone somewhere else bought one ran it for a

flower run

then bought another and is running them both on another flower cycle getting hard

buds

4 Likes

I run phlizon led pl series and love them, I have 4. Of them and get pretty good results in an open 8x11 , price is descent and you can find on Amazon

Last auto flower finishing up, she is a monster :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Hello bro, do you know a good light setup or just a tent kit with good lights,

4 Likes

I guess it depends on how much room you have? And how much do you want to spend.
I love Ac infinity advanced grow tents.

3 Likes