Beginning of growing

Hello my name is Jarel brand new to this also brand new to growing I really could use anyone’s help or a little walk through on the hydrophonic part of it like feeding the plants nutes I could use help on the nutes I need and how much I need for each strain I have

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! If you click on the magnifying glass next to your avatar and type in hydroponics and start reading, there are a great growers here that will help you with any questions you have.

5 Likes

Hi Jarel

Welcome to GN. What setup are you running, what nutrients are you using.

4 Likes

I messaged you bro

4 Likes

Post your pictures and information here.

3 Likes

Yes bro here they are I have a few things but I also have lots more of nutes

5 Likes

Um welcome to the forum!

There is no set amount per strain. Every strain is different. Until you have grown it a couple of times and know what your doing only can you tell what nutrients it likes. Also your going to have to takes notes on what your doing and using because if you need to see what happened you need notes. Growing cannabis is not very easy. Your going to need some equipment.
We need to know info about the grow. Tent?, lights, temps, relative humidity, nutrients, Ph readings, total dissolved solids. Man you sure did jump into the deep end of the growing pool! Well help you but you gotta help us with this info and have you set up the system? Can we see it? Growing can be exciting! Growing can be disappointing. Growing can be fun! It can also be maddening! Get ready to learn a lot! And well see if you can hang! Seriously if you really want to grow then this is the place to learn. If its too hard or your not as serious as you think you are. you may not stay on this forum very long. :man_shrugging: Well see if we can help you grow like you want to. But pull up a chair or smart phone and ask questions. But keep all your info in this thread so you can find it and we can respond to this thread and keep all the info here. Making new threads for questions is not a good way to keep all your grow info on your journal here. Also use the magnafying glass next to your avatar it helps finds answers for your questions.
I started growing in 1996 but heres my first grow i took pics of in 1998! Digital cameras didnt exist back then so heres a serious time throwback with some polaroids!

6 Likes

welcome <3

i have been growing indoors for about 10 years and for the first 2 years that i started growing I did not use any type of UV spectra.

The minute i started using a combination of UVB and UVA my entire world changed.
i went from growing garbage to growing the dankest buds in town!

my tip for you is going to be this:

“UV light is divided into three bands—UVA, UVB, and UVC. UVB is
critical to the development of THC. The potency of cannabis is dependent on the
amount of UVB light it receives.”

this info is from ed rosenthals cannabis growers handbook

good luck in your journey and peace :smiley:

3 Likes

Hydroponic plants get their nutrients from a liquid solution. You’ll need a hydroponic nutrient solution that contains essential macro and micronutrients. These typically include nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), calcium, magnesium, sulfur, and trace elements like iron, manganese, zinc, etc.

2 Likes