Best dehumidifier out there for buck

I heard I’d need a humidifier in my tent ? If so anyone have a great suggestion?? Cheers

3 Likes

Hi @johnnyr1027

A little more information needed. How big is your tent, maybe a humidifier/dehumidifier needed? You need one for dry conditions?

A nice entry level one here:

https://growershouse.com/cloudforge-t3-environmental-plant-humidifier-4-5l-smart-controls-targeted-vaporizing

https://growershouse.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=5&q=humidifier+

Great service and support from GH.

1 Like

Tent size is small on the floor but at least six foot tall , bear in mind I have to tidy cords :blush:

2 Likes

I’m coming into winter soon and it’s already cold I have the tent in my garage

1 Like

If u only do one or 2 plants in the tent at a time i dont see the need for it run a little bigger exhaust and a 4 inch intake inline fans 6 inch exhaust and i think u will be good as long as u can exhaust into a diff room or out a window and not in the same lung room

2 Likes

Ive got my exhaust down the bottom and running outside the tent ,I didn’t have the means to set it up on top but read this will work … thoughts ?

2 Likes

Is there a way u can put the exhaust fàn outside the tent on top of it or behind with 4 inch ducting to the top port. Heat rises fast and exhausting the bottom is leaving all the top heat there basically so u wanna pull the bad out from top and put the fresh in from the bottom so the fresh rises into the plant structure and ur expelling the bad out the top. It may work that way u have it but odds are u will be way better exhausting thru the top.

2 Likes

And if u can put a 2x4 or 2x6 ontop the twnt across the bars u could prolly rest the exhaust fan on the 2x4 or 2x6 with a 4 inch aluminum 90 for drywr vents and tap right into a port on the top top of the tent not the top side.

1 Like

I will aim to try and do it that way , just need to find something to sit it on that high but I get what you mean and agree with you , thank you :pray:

2 Likes

what about a air conditioner for a 3by2.5 - with 2 - 240 QB - LED as a light, THIS SPACE holds 4 - 5 gallon 5) but 5 would be pushing it) or 3 - 5gallon and 2 - 3 gallon but in the end 2 - 5gallon pots works well - all depends if you are going for yields - thoughts and size of portable conditioner needed ? Thanks