Best Enail temperature for the best taste.... Rosin!

ok so I just got a new rosin press and now a enail… ive been hitting it at 690 to 700. should i go lower should i go higher? what do you guys prefer… just interested in some opinions… ive been getting awesome rosin with and my main goal is to taste it the most… i know its kinda of a newb question but i live in a small town… and nobody i know that i can talk about this shit with! :joy:

2 Likes

Okay so from my personal experience i have liked the lower temps, i always say waste it to taste it but if you want to a good in between i would say anywhere from 475 to 550, but not near the 700s we dont want you degrading such a fine product, hope i was of a help, enjoy those tasty slabs

2 Likes

That’s cool. How much bud did you press for that nice glob you got?

1 Like

im getting around a gram out of 3 grams… Gelato is very nice to press…! im impressed so far… def a good buy… think of the money making possibilities if your pressing a grama of rosin out of 3 or flower! its pretty tight!

1 Like

thanks bro… i just turned my enail down to 550! bout to test this bitch out and taste the rainbow fool! :joy: thanks homie

Just know any hydrocarbon heated at 750F+ produces benzene as a by product…

2 Likes

Play nice guys, speak respectfully. Great to see you learning from eachother though, and that is what we are here for. Next name calling gets a silence. Make my day.

2 Likes

Sorry sir I’ll keep my thoughts to myself.

2 Likes

No don’t you have a lot to offer… I get set off also and know it…I will take a silence when certain things take over…I always try not to be the catalyst but also won’t lie down and roll over…so it’s back to doing everything I can to play nice…lol…

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words good sir.

1 Like