Best grow lights

True enough. I really like my mars 250. Just wanted to try something different. And yes lots of people still believe you can’t get good dense nugs from led
And you can. Plenty of great lights out there.

1 Like

Just , curious Have you ran this light
personally to say it falls extremely short of a 5 x 5 footprint ?, Also the light was $1200 And I’m sure if you did your due diligence you can find any specs your looking for . I’m sure technologies advanced a little bit since gavita was talking shit on LEDs . Who really cares about Outdated statements

640 watts tells you it falls short. Why must we dig around for specs when all the great LED companies put it right there in the description? I’m not about to argue about Gavita of all companies. Do whatever makes you happy, that’s what it’s all about in the end anyways.

Yes i agree. I do what i think works but the help here has been astounding! And very insightful. Thanks everyone!

640 Watts only tells how much energy it’s using. Micromoles per joule is a more relevant number. The gavita 1700 fixture claims 2.6, Niemi claims the same. DE HPS can be over 2.0.

2 Likes

I was just curious about your statements nobody’s arguing simple grow talk is all